new rims have a look and gimme the hate, i know you cant help your self.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you asked for it......and now your gonna get it.

terrible rims

tires are too big

shoulda lowered it first

terrible taste

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they're ugly

Civic Stud

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks like a vw rabbit. Nice mudders on that 4x4, they look like Super Swappers.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
HORRID, but sell them and buy some coilovers. then post some pics!

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
are those 18's? they look really big, and you need a drop. even if you have big rims, a drop will make it look better. I think i like the black on black you have going. what else do you have planned for it?

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic crawler coming up.........

BLOODY TURD

5+ Year Member
yeah im going to lower it real soon yep i know looks like it has the same clearance as a ford ranger but hey work in progress i like em so far, cant wait to see it dropped. i have a vtec head and now found the ex ecu i need for 30 clams from a friend, im going to do the mini me swap.

Tek-C

Powered By USAF!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eh, go easy on him. not my taste, but if he likes them, then whatever...

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
are those 18's? and did you pick them up at PepBoys?

tires are huge, rims are disgusting, lack of droppage = horrid.

but its your car, just dont ask me to ride in it.

Jas0nEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hmm... well, it's not what I'd have done, for a couple reasons.

One, lowered on stock rims looks like a work in progress (or like your good rims are in storage for safe keeping), but stock height on aftermarket wheels looks kinda goofy, especially when the rims are oversized. Obviously it'd be best if you could do suspension and your wheel/tire swap at the same time, insofar as the two mods should be considered halves of one major mod. That's true both aesthetically and in performance terms.

Also, black on black is dangerous, because if your blacks do not match, they contradict one another rather than work together. Obviously the easiest way to avoid that kind of contradiction in color scheme is to just get something besides black wheels for a black car. (I went bronze.) But if you really want black on black, which isn't necessarily bad, they have to match. Having a machined or chrome lip helps, 'cause it puts a visual break between the two.

In your case, you might have some luck if you can find a way to add a shine to the wheels, so they'll come closer to matching the paint of your car.

Here's what I'd do if I were you. Take them off and put your stockers back on. Between now and the time that you get your suspension ready to put on, get those rims shined up to an extreme. Try to out-gloss your car's paint here. This might take weeks of careful waxing and polishing, I don't know. Then the same day that you get your drop, put the rims back on and post pics again... it'll get a lot less hate, I guarantee.