Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that rear one looks down to me

unr8ed06

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i'm staying with these. the tires are new.

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I like em.. Not really a fan of the painted, but I like the choice

Mahlmann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i had fat 5's on my 6th gen also, huge fan... good call

2fast

Internationally known
5+ Year Member
i agree with turbo95eg6!
Put the other ones back on!
I'm x4 right? i mean the 5s
dont look bad but im really not
a fan of bronze!

Trbolvrcrx

Dude wheres my honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Cool man I like them. If you think your getting it bad just wait until I get the wheels I want. I am going to catch it. Hahahaha

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks great!! I cant decide between the bronze or just to leave them the way they are??? Either way they look cool

twistedtuner76

Aluminum Member(Recycled)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like the 5's...but don't go with bronze, every time I see that bronze and green combo it reminds me of this really crappy eddie bauer bronco that I had.
Btw....I still think that you should get rid of those sideskirts, other than that. Your ride is really coming along.

unr8ed06

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
twistedtuner76 said:
I like the 5's...but don't go with bronze, every time I see that bronze and green combo it reminds me of this really crappy eddie bauer bronco that I had.
Btw....I still think that you should get rid of those sideskirts, other than that. Your ride is really coming along.
yeah, i looked for oem side the other day but could only find the driver side on 2 or 3 civics. the only ones that had both were sedans.

Jmoto911

Built, not bought.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Paint them Royal Gold with some sparkle... basically like the rim you posted... but a lil more light goldish... that would look hella dope

bunbohue

5+ Year Member
that looks tight.
im putting my gsr fat fives back onto my eg too.. when all the snow is gone. bad thing is the rims have acura on it