5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks amazing. something flesh

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweet bay, with all the Spoon stuff in there, why rock Rotas?

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks for all the comments. Yeah the stuff is Spoon and I know I am rockin' the Rota's...For now Rota will do. Of course I would like to have the Work's but working on a house, my car and the wifes EX all at the same time keeps things tight. Buy the real parts I can for now and replace fakes later on. The 16's do look good I think, but there is a local guy selling some 15" Works and they are sick...2300 sick. Lastly the EM1 is not named Caroline but the street that the photo was taken on is. I take a lot of different car photos so when I break it down and file them I name them in relation to where they were taken. Again, thanks for the the comments! Here is the wife's car...

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think they look great man..!

I wonder why the tires still look a bit beefy to me... :what:

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
My tires look the same. Yeah they are beefy but they provide good grip and plenty of protection. People always tell me to get thinner ones, but last week I ran into a sidewalk and my rim was OK!

The rims are ok, id rather leave the Si's. But if you dig em, thumbs up!!
Nice bay too.

I lke your wifes car, do a lot of people try to race her?? My chick has si wing, sidemarkers and si rims and guys try to race her all the time in her auto Y7 :shock:

ChoNNe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good!! I don't hate on rotas.... they're wheels.....not every1 has that kind of money to throw on them....its still an upgrade from stock IMO....

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oh, i forgot to add earlier that the offset is 40mm. thanks for the continued comments. as for the wifes car, i dont think she has many try to race but more of a jocking thing. people come up on her and then realize its a female and get all ga-ga...lol. and they are def a step up from stocks...i have never been a fan of the Si's...really cannot stand them but thats just me we cannot all be the same! thanks for all the love though!