New rims

HiPWR Racing

JDM Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just got me some Konig Britelites for $400 + steelies they're runnin on falken azenis, i'm pretty stoaked. heres a pic.

civic96hb

USAF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what size are those?

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your picture sucks.

HiPWR Racing

JDM Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ahahahahh rocking horse, i've got 6 little sisters soooooooooo its not hard to find that kinda stuffs in my house ;)

and whats the point of saying my picture sux? i took it on a f**kin phone lol big deal i was just showin people. god f**king club civics atmosphere blows compared to what it used to be. all there is is a buncha f**kin assholes

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eh, pretty ugly but that's only me.

Black&Mild

5+ Year Member
Hop over the www.EJ8squad.com (if that's what you got of course, but we welcome all 6th gens), where negativity is stopped in it's tracks...lol

A lot of these kids on here have shitty lives and even shittier cars, so they take it out on everyone else- real crappy atmosphere IMO full of doooosh bags. Some cool kids of course, I've bought parts from here many times and have been pleased.

I just come in here to have a good laugh- it's comedy. =) Nice rims btw, Konigs eh? they'll look pimp.

The funniest part I think is that they're answer will always be the same- that it's a forum so they can say or do what they please, sure they can- but it turns the community and forum into a real piece of s**t, just like them.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hop over the www.EJ8squad.com (if that's what you got of course, but we welcome all 6th gens), where negativity is stopped in it's tracks...lol

A lot of these kids on here have shitty lives and even shittier cars, so they take it out on everyone else- real crappy atmosphere IMO full of doooosh bags. Some cool kids of course, I've bought parts from here many times and have been pleased.

I just come in here to have a good laugh- it's comedy. =) Nice rims btw, Konigs eh? they'll look pimp.

The funniest part I think is that they're answer will always be the same- that it's a forum so they can say or do what they please, sure they can- but it turns the community and forum into a real piece of s**t, just like them.
lol @ you

civic96hb

USAF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^lets see your car.
and you cant talk s**t unless you got posts....im seeing 37

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^lets see your car.
and you cant talk s**t unless you got posts....im seeing 37
You have 400, stfu.

Rims look alright, not my style, and having the tires stretched like that looks foolish, get wider rubber.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dont like em