ehhhhhh the second one is alright

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ahahhaa I showed this to issac from SCC.COM, BlacK_StaR here, I told him you are SO going to be pissed off when you find out about these Rota's. ahhahahaa

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok the top ones look like those ugly ass mugen wheels and the bottom ones look like some ugly ass universal fit slipstream knockoffs

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^lol whateva, I'm still gonna cop the real deal......It just pisses me off that Ima see that "style" everywhere; not that I spent triple what the Rota people will be paying

And, i won't be copppin them until after i get my rims painted hehe...so maybe next year or something :what:

the mugen knock offs piss me off too.....those are my favorite rims of all time....

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
it's stupid how Rota wheels get people pissed off though. some people just want the look, not the name :what:

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
99GSRHatch said:
it's stupid how Rota wheels get people pissed off though. some people just want the look, not the name :what:
actually hes right, I love the way the rota flight look which look like those werks.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
99GSRHatch said:
i realize that. but all rota does is copy....I mean, i realize that I have GAB knock offs and it urks me too lol

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So don't all other name brand wheels...everyone copies each other...Volk got raped up the ass by everyone...Rota is just..a knockoff name brand giving the people what they want at the fraction of the price. I wouldn't hate on it.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't hate on it...it just makes me sad :(

Like I said, it doesn't change anything, I just don't want to see my "rare rims" all over the place. That was one of the best parts of getting a discontinued/jdm/rare rim.....you don't see it everyday :???:

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
I don't hate on it...it just makes me sad :(

Like I said, it doesn't change anything, I just don't want to see my "rare rims" all over the place. That was one of the best parts of getting a discontinued/jdm/rare rim.....you don't see it everyday :???:
That's understandable, but what about the people who can't afford it, then again people who truly appreciate the rarity of it will be able to tell the difference.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
eh...if you're worried about seeing it around often doesnt make it what it truely is. I mean, if you have REAL JDM Yellow(not painted nor stained) OEM foggies like OC_Civic, then it's easy to be different and be able to say "I have the real stuff"

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i saw this about a week ago in another fourm and was thinking about posting here but i was just to lazy "ps whered you look to find this i saw it first on houston-imports"

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I saw this same post on Honda-tech.com a couple nights before

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
but isn't everyone trying to make their civics look JDM??? like everyone with hatchies try to make it look like an ek3??? even if it's not....so would that mean somebody with a type r is gonna hate yah if your hatchie looks so much like a type r?

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k it i like the way jdm looks and i dont want to spend all my harded earned cash on soomething that can and might get stolen so i do what i can to style my car the way i want it to. People b***h to much about others style let them do what they want we all have oppenions but f**k we cant make our cars to everyones liking