new shots of my s2k. :)

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its been a while since i've been here, but here is a little update on my daily beater.... at the autocross and highway cruising

i've come to the conclusion that red s2k's are the POPO magnets.

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
of course they are. nice shots. love the car

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its a shame they are taking it off the production line. great looking car.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
What I like about those cars is that you have to do very little to make them look good.

I like how the rims look on it though.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
So wait if this is your "daily beater" then what is your weekend car?????

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
As always, love your car man.

S2000's are autocrossing MACHINES. I saw this stock one (at least I think it was stock, it looked completely stock) run yesterday at a local college hosted by SCCA and it had the fastest runs out of everyone there that I saw run. Evo's, Sti's, WRX's, Miata's, 240's, etc. All modified, some a lot more than others. I was only there for 2 hours but it looks like the bulk of people were there while I was there. Even go karts didn't beat his time. The only thing that ran faster than him was this shifter kart that the college made (I'm assuming their engineering crew or something, that compete).

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice car man! Much roadster love
As always, love your car man.

S2000's are autocrossing MACHINES. I saw this stock one (at least I think it was stock, it looked completely stock) run yesterday at a local college hosted by SCCA and it had the fastest runs out of everyone there that I saw run. Evo's, Sti's, WRX's, Miata's, 240's, etc. All modified, some a lot more than others. I was only there for 2 hours but it looks like the bulk of people were there while I was there. Even go karts didn't beat his time. The only thing that ran faster than him was this shifter kart that the college made (I'm assuming their engineering crew or something, that compete).
as much love i have for S2k's i doubt that one was stock or he could have simply been a great driver. I usually run the same times against S2k's in my class in my stock Miata.........

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice, needs a hardtop just like I do :( :thumbup:
its a shame they are taking it off the production line.
Why?
It's had an a run for almost 10 years and not too much has changed.
Same mistake with the NSX, it's about time.

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
daaayyymm, that is a hot ride, son! Looks alot like one in my neighbourhood.