NEW Stance!

EBP_EM1

5+ Year Member
HMMMM PURE SEX>
can you lock out the steering wheel or does it scrape bc my front is as low as it goes with out it scraping

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow, that's low...............nice man

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Love the drop. Like the sedan as it sits, except for the hood prop. Clean.

Ej1_sleeper

5+ Year Member
full lock, it doesnt rub, and has the splash guards.

the hood prop was just something we did cause we were bored as hell.

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
car looks ill bro. f**king sweet. i wish i could go that low. my shits maxed out tho.

ej2rey

No Boost! No Life!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its too low man. It just doesn't look good in my opinion. Fenders right over the tire with no gap would look better.
And don't even waste your time with GC top hats because I can asure you right now those shocks are blown. They are not meant to go that low. Just get yourself a good set of shocks. Some agx or alluminis.
Other than that the sedan looks great. Don't color match anything man. The black against the green looks sweet.

Ej1_sleeper

5+ Year Member
Its too low man. It just doesn't look good in my opinion. Fenders right over the tire with no gap would look better.
And don't even waste your time with GC top hats because I can asure you right now those shocks are blown. They are not meant to go that low. Just get yourself a good set of shocks. Some agx or alluminis.
Other than that the sedan looks great. Don't color match anything man. The black against the green looks sweet.
the shocks are doing just fine. thanks for your opinion.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
damn that thing is effing dumped!! SICK ride, keep it up :thumbs up

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats hella low! i wish i could drive that low here on guam. got some really bad roads around here.

Ej1_sleeper

5+ Year Member
thats hella low! i wish i could drive that low here on guam. got some really bad roads around here.
yea our roads suck too, not to mention all the highway construction thats going on. slammin down the highways never been soo much fun haha

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Why is it that the guys that can rock the low offset wheels dont have em, but the noobs that cant, always get them??

The drop is sick dude. I feel bad for those Tokicos, but still looks good. Car is ugly though. Needs OEM head lights, and paint matched trim.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why is it that the guys that can rock the low offset wheels dont have em, but the noobs that cant, always get them??

The drop is sick dude. I feel bad for those Tokicos, but still looks good. Car is ugly though. Needs OEM head lights, and paint matched trim.
You calling my Civic ugly too, then?

IMO, you need different color rims Mat. Black rims are nasty. They blend in w/the tire. White or silver or even polished look 100x better. IMO. :what:

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Color blind much? It pisses me off when people call my car green. Open your eyes.... :roll:

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I dont know Ive never been a fan of sedans at all.

I really think that if youre rocking a Civic with four doors, you should have something nicer than a painted sohc valve cover and intake underneath the hood.
Maybe it's just a DD for the OP? :what: