New stuff. Updates!!!!

lestah

Sedan Rulezzzz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ei guys, i wanna update you guys with my car. i noticed that my CTR steering wheel was sloughing its leather so i decided to go after market. at first i was thinking of getting a spoon, mugen or just a plain momo tuner with a mugen horn button. but then i came across a beautiful steering wheel that i fell in love with. didn't want to go usual so i searched and searched for a particular steering wheel

NARDI!!!!! Torino. got it for only Php4000 which is about $90! pristine condition. when i say pristine i mean it... no tears, no scratches its like bnew!!!

The wheel

Before

After

Got my self a VAFCI and JDM CTR Cupholder. Damn what a difference when you can control Air/Fuel and Vtec!!! i love it! here are the pics of them

anyway, aside from that i got my self a new lowering spring (since the road here in the Philippines is really bad i can go coilovers), so i got Tanabe DF's (Drop feel) its a bit stiff but u gotta sacrifice comfort for style! hehehe
Here is a pic for now. its kinda dirty sorry...

Enjoy! and keep the comments coming!!!

ryanM

Love the nardi! i'm waiting for my personal wheel to come in the mail. it took me forever to decide on a nardi or personal.

looking good as always lestah! :thumbs up

ct96ek

5+ Year Member
Lovin the car man! Nardi = Classy goodness =) Love the car color and wheel combo. Keep it clean!

lestah

Sedan Rulezzzz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tnx for the comments. i actually just slapped it on right now. its 1am here in manila. was too excited to push the installation till tom. hehehe. the wheel feels great!!! better than any other aftermarket wheel IMHO

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh man your car is buttseckz, love it!

JDMable

5+ Year Member
Thanks for ruining my day. I thought my Ferio looked good till I saw yours. Car looks F'n amazing. Makes me sick.

lestah

Sedan Rulezzzz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thank you for the comments...

^ hehehe thanks man!!

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice car bro..im a pinoy too.. where in do you get your parts in Phil? i might visit there=)

Sandals

Each time you post your car you always impress me.

everytime I see your car my jaw drops cleanest 6th gen 4dr on the board IMO!

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As a fellow 4 door own.....:drool:

How did you do your door panel fabric? Im trying to do mine but Im not having much sucess.....

bmoua

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats the cleanest 4door 6th gen i've seen bro...props....

lestah

Sedan Rulezzzz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Each time you post your car you always impress me.

everytime I see your car my jaw drops cleanest 6th gen 4dr on the board IMO!
thank you bro... its because of ppl like you that inspire me to build my ek sedan. heheh:lol:

lestah

Sedan Rulezzzz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As a fellow 4 door own.....:drool:

How did you do your door panel fabric? Im trying to do mine but Im not having much sucess.....
Its actually stock here in the philippines. our 99 model is different from the 00 model. IMHO the 99 model which is mine is better than the 00 model.