new swap

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Iv heard of a guy swappin a srt-4 motor and evo drive train into a eg hatch... he said it bolted right up wat u guys think... he are some pics of wat i have bought already

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Iv heard of a guy swappin a srt-4 motor and evo drive train into a eg hatch... he said it bolted right up wat u guys think... he are some pics of wat i have bought already

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Should be interesting when done
thanks i really hope so... i think i am goin to run a 50 trim on the srt motor to i heard that was BIG for that motor

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
here is the actual donar car i bought for the drivetrain swap

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ive heard of this but never seen it done. im curious to see the finished project

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Dude, someone jacked my account and none of this s**t is real, please lock it and end this bull s**t..I changed my password so it should be good now.
/thread please!!!

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
And god damned SRT4's are gay as hell...go do some barrel rolls until your neon blows up.

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hahahhhahahahaha lol. that was random...oh hey srt4 swap blah blah blah and then BOOM! someone jacked me...WTf!?!?!?! lol this is weird...did someone make an account with your name? thats just weird man

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I apparently left my window open at someone's house and they really opened some really retarded threads.

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
SRT4 FTL! the only way i would ever drive a neon would be either A) my brother died an gave me his, or B) if i get to drive it to a blow up site..lol

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No wonder, 1281's sn is getting jacked, I was like wow, so many turbo threads when he's all about N/A...

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hahahahah lol, realy, i just realized that now that you mentioned it......so when you goin to post up pics of hitting this said friend right in the balls?? lol