New to CC, check it out, tell me wut u think!

99BlueSi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
custom made gauges.. i like it too..lol!

um.. if you guys have ne ideas just spit em out!
thanx!

EK9CIVIC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NICE SI MAN I HAD ONE FOR LIKE A MONTH THEN IT GOT STOLEN, BUT IT IS ALL GOOD CAUSE NOW I HAVE THE HATCH

blaklyte

-Nothin' Last Forever-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Look very nice and clean. Welcome to CC !!!!!

JDM James

Ominous
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Red Interior with EBP??? hmmmm Messing with Handlesbarsfsr you will be owned. and turn off the caps lock

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i wish we'd quit yelling....

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok people caps quit now.....dont use them dont want to see them.....if i do see them, well ill feel sorry for you....also, post pics of "your" ride with proof its yours...not some dealer pics.....durr

99BlueSi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Something I did to show some more..

Hey guys.. i did this on Paint on my computer to chop the photo to show wut the car should look like in the next week or so.. w/ the OEM CF hood (fiber images or VIS gettin both to the store, choosin which i like better) and the JDM civic type r black/chrome headlights straight from japan.. i took the pics of both and placed them onto the picture, i drew the carbon fiber hood on it.. looks pretty phat.. looks like thats wut its gonna look like! Tell me wut you think (the wing was gonna be a Mugen cf wing, but im still not sure if i should go w/ it.. but you could see it along w/ the other products i placed to show you wut they are.. check it out)

here::::

99BlueSi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry.. i just realized the pic of the hood there. is the one i was gonna get. the x2 cf hood w/ the x2 style \vents.. not sure.. i think im still going w/ the OEM style. to keep it clean. i think its more smooth and not too much.. so yeh.. also tell me wut you think abou that!

thanx to all the comments by the way!

kiddflip3

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 99BlueSi
...THATS THE CAR B4 I BOUGHT IT FROM MY DAD'S FRIEND WHO IS A DEALER B4 SOME OF THE s**t I'VE DONE TO IT...

...JDM CIVIC TYPE R BLACK/CHROME HEADLIGHTS STRAIGHT FROM JAPAN COMING AS WELL..
questions:
1. you say the second set of pics are before you bought... what did you do to it? it looks exactly like the first set of pics (besides the fact you cant see the rims or the sidemarkers).

2. jdm parts can come straight from another country?

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well... if thats your ride, exterior looks koo...

but hurry the hell up and DE-RICE that interior!! :shock:

4thengine

Acne Records Rep.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hide that wire for the AFC. exposed wires look sloppy and are.... exposed....