New to site 00 ex pics (56k warning HUGE PICTURES)

drmowner

5+ Year Member
nighthawk said:
Whay u wanna change 17 rims for 15? is ur car too slow with 17?
Yea i notice the difference when i got them slugish and heavy plus i want to lower my car more and where it sits right now the 17s rub and those rims just arent my style :lol:

red4

VW in the house...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you've got a good start going, man. any future plans?

drmowner

5+ Year Member
red4 said:
you've got a good start going, man. any future plans?
yea sum 15" slips flat black, carbonfiber mugen style front lip, or BC side skirts with greddy front lip, type r rear lip, not sure if i want to turbo the d16 or swap it out with a b18c but my motor is basically new with only 45k on it so i dont know tough decision :lol:

nighthawk

The One
5+ Year Member
What is the weight of ur 17 now? Cause i have same car as urs and dont know what to buy.....17 or 16. I taught that 17 with 19 lbs wont slow my car....well i still think & hope so =)

drmowner

5+ Year Member
nighthawk said:
What is the weight of ur 17 now? Cause i have same car as urs and dont know what to buy.....17 or 16. I taught that 17 with 19 lbs wont slow my car....well i still think & hope so =)
Their 23lbs :oops: but the width of 17" is awsome for turns :rocker:

mienboiracer209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, thats nice...what percent tint is the front??...thats clean though...alll black!!!

drmowner

5+ Year Member
mienboiracer209 said:
damn, thats nice...what percent tint is the front??...thats clean though...alll black!!!
Thanks i dont know anything about tint it came with it sry. im trying to go all black again i will trade my rims for some slips ;)

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice ride, like the polished lips. You need to paint your headlights, they stand out like woah.

demoniclizard

5+ Year Member
mienboiracer209 said:
I'm guessing its 35% in front, 20% in back.

If hes following the rules, 35% is the legal limit in most states.

But I've never heard of any cop ticketing someone for having too dark of tint, unless it was cited as the cause of an accident.

charles_00Civic

CC'S Longest Running Noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the headlights, they stand out. A tsunami lip would look hot oh and some gunmetl OEM foggies.