Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks ight

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice car dude, but wheels and headlights got to go.

sirjdmfan

cars clean man.......... should swap for JDM headlights........... pop on some fog lights too...........
found these online (basic set nothin fancy)..... cleans the car up alot if you ask me, front end doesnt look boring after these are installed.

CDubs

Registered VIP
lose the heads and drop it, the rims would look better if they were a little smaller but not bad at all

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm not big on the wheels either but might look better when you drop it...wuts goin on under the hood?

mixwell

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i don't dig the headlights. everything else looks sweet though, especially the engine bay. hella clean engine bay i might add.

bow2000SI

thanks guys, I must say, and most people agree that it looks much better in person. All pics were taken with cell phone and you can hardly tell its already been dropped 3.5 inches in these pics. The projecter headlights don't look too bad either with blue halo's and blue turn signals. Rear tails are JDM. Under the hood I have R-type pistons, AEM cams and Gears, ported, polished, balanced, blueprinted, DC sports header and exhaust, st.3 clutch, milled intake and exhaust, OBD1/chrome tuner, Vtech controller, gutt ed cat, and a few other minor things. Runs pretty good against most GSR swaps, and all other generation Si's