New to the area. Pics inside!

mycargoesvroom

nanananananana HATCHMAN!
5+ Year Member
Hey guys, I'm new to the forums and I thought I'd share my new love, a turbocharged 1990 Civic SI HB. This is my first build, so go easy on me :D

Engine:
D16A6
Turbonetics T3/T4 Turbo
Tial Wastegate
SARD BOV
Custom Downpipe
Big mouth FMI
Precision 25lbs Injectors
Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump
Eagle Rods
Wiseco Pistons
NGK Iridium plugs & 8.0mm Wires
94 D16 Distributor

Suspension:
Skunk2 Pro Series Coil Overs
Front and Rear Stut Tower Bars
Front and Rear Lower Arm Bars

Interior:
Custom Gauge Mount
Stock SI Interior
Completely striped rear interior (Weight)

Exterior:
Original SI Black paint
Motegi MR7 15x6.5
Nitto NT450 195/50

Evil looking aint it?!

Money shot.

The brains of the operation.

The fuel to my fire.

Side View Motor

Keeping my feet on the ground

Custom Painted (By me of course) 15x6.5 Motegi R7's Wrapped in Nitto 195/50's

Mods to come:
New Exhaust, I put 2.5 on the car before I turbo'd need to beef it up a bit
Steering Wheel
Fuel Pressure Regulator

Hope you like it! Leave me some love/hate and let me know whats up!

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice build...more pic of the exterior

immigrant_72

immigrant_72
5+ Year Member
one thing that i personally noticed that bothered me: in ur "money shot" there is no honda symbol on ur hood=/ other than that very nice

Mugen23

5+ Year Member
It looks clean good job but u need some more exterior shots tho..o and since no one else said it :welcome:

mycargoesvroom

nanananananana HATCHMAN!
5+ Year Member
i was trying to get more shots of the exterior but my lazy ass roommate wouldnt move his truck so i could get at the sides lol. the hood is jacked up so i took the symbol off, once I replace it I'll toss it back on. I'm waiting as we speak for a carbon fiber hood. I'll post more pics as soon as I get it.

mycargoesvroom

nanananananana HATCHMAN!
5+ Year Member
oh, no numbers yet... the only place that tunes/dynos down here is open once a month and i just missed it. the 26th of november ill have some solid info. for right now I'd say somewhere around 215whp

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like it. Im boosting my B1. only going for 6 lbs, but hey, its better than stock. Like the spectre intake to your turbo. Good luck man

stcroix

5+ Year Member
pretty phat. have u seen the article in honda tuning junkyard brawler vs. jdm baller.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welcome! COOL, another florida member.

what are you tuned on, and what PSI are you running?

i like it all except for the rims...

mycargoesvroom

nanananananana HATCHMAN!
5+ Year Member
the rims arent my favorite either, they came on the car when i bought it and i was far more concerned with pushing this bad boy as far up the WHP ladder i could with the cash i had lol. it currently untuned, i have the cpu, and the distributor but no cash at the moment for the tune. i did get on it right after i put the boost gauges in and i topped at 15psi, WAY more then I was hoping for in a DD, but it works for now. soon as I get it tuned il post the dyno results =)

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
rims are to big....and it needs to go lower.....i like the FMIC though :lol:

should tint the windows as well to go along with the all black theme

mycargoesvroom

nanananananana HATCHMAN!
5+ Year Member
15's too big? really? ugly maybe, but i dont know about too big.. oh well to each their own i guess :P im gunna drop the ass end and even it up a bit

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15's too big? really? ugly maybe, but i dont know about too big.. oh well to each their own i guess :P im gunna drop the ass end and even it up a bit
honestly, you're hatch looks fine as is. :thumbs up You don't have to drop s**t! ;)

alot of these girls on here will try to tell you to do this and that with your car so you can make it look the way THEY would want it to look. They're just gay. :lol:

mycargoesvroom

nanananananana HATCHMAN!
5+ Year Member
haha good to know. i wasnt gunna listen anyway lol. ive been thinking about dropping the back an inch for a few days now, its a little high imo