New to the Civic game. Tips and tricks?

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lmbo thanks everyone you guys had me and my wife rolling. Also i didnt feel bashed at all it was preety halarious cuz it was true lol.
:thumbs up

Regarding your cluster, ANY 92-95 civic cluster will work, they're all plug n play regardless of trim model and everything will work.
With that said, Dx and Cx model Civics do not have a tachometer.
Vx,Lx, Ex and Si models do.

Like an AP cluster? I don't even think that would fit... And it sounds like a lot more work than would be worth it.
They can be made to fit, but not exactly plug n play either.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lmbo thanks everyone you guys had me and my wife rolling. Also i didnt feel bashed at all it was preety halarious cuz it was true lol.
Well that's good lol, Sorry I got defensive everybody :P

MrJRoberts10

Ok so no fuses blown under dash nor hood. Just think electrical system is bad.
Also since i know little about anything, lets not abbreviate anything cuz its had googling abbreviations lol
On a more funny note not any junkyards here near me in hampton va. Only worthy one i know is about 45min in va beach.
Seen some lil tuners racing one night so i know those cats know somthing but dont know how to catch'em.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
^^This guy cracks me up, "those cats" lol. I like you please stay (no homo).

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol thanks... By the way has anyone change the starter yet? Anything i should know or any how toos?
There is a search button towards the top of the page. Type in many variations of it. I promise you everything you have questions for, you will find.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Like an AP cluster? I don't even think that would fit... And it sounds like a lot more work than would be worth it.
Just go to a wrecking yard and get a new one, or CL. Just plug it in and go.
Yo dawg. AP clusters are SIQQQQ. Last I checked it's like $6-800 for the entire conversion including parts but it's insanely worth it if you got the money to throw down. It's definitely on my to do list when I win the lottery.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Yo dawg. AP clusters are SIQQQQ. Last I checked it's like $6-800 for the entire conversion including parts but it's insanely worth it if you got the money to throw down. It's definitely on my to do list when I win the lottery.
If you won the lottery why not just buy a new s2k instead

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no, get a sir cluster from a 92-95