New To the forum,jus a few pix

CivicALC

DUBsteP Saved mY LifE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
id rock yellow tinted headlamps in a second if i didn't just get pulled over for my yellow fogs. bull s**t... don't some lexus is300's come with yellow fogs?

Anyways nice hatch yo

1slick_eg

5+ Year Member
Street/track car not a show car ,dont see anythang wrong wit the lights and dont need flashy wheels,waist of motor money,im all about function before form........Haters:lol:

1slick_eg

5+ Year Member
good lookn to the ones who dig my s**t:cool:

Ej1_sleeper

5+ Year Member
must be nice to not get pulled over for yellow lights.

for the guy that got pulled over for yellow fogs...check with your states laws, ive never herd of that one being illegal...

1slick_eg

5+ Year Member
I used to get pulled over when i had yellow window tint on them so i had to cut a circle out in front of the main lights,finally i got the real s**t from Lamine-X...They do the lights on the cars in the LaMans 24hour race's.Its some kind of Polyuathan ruber plastic,its like 1/8 in thick and it can be stretchd so there is no wrinkles and for some reason at night it doesnt look yellow its like old car lights like a little dim.So no problems wit the cops:D

luispizarro25

5+ Year Member
hey man nice car... i think looks good... i just realized in your sig you got 204whp with a gsr. i just got mine in. what you done to this engine. for what i see you bored it out kuz its says 2.0 now, unless you got b20 bottom end?