new to the forum

Caleb.N

wasup my fellow honda finatics, i have a blue honda civic coupe it is a 2000 model. its a 150i, however its not staying a 150i:D... so im from South Africa, Durban. Honda is not very big in durban, volkswagon dominates the market in Durban. so im in search of any honda guys in Durban, so we can form a club we could help each other and start killing the vws, coz in my eyes i love Honda , magnificent , intellegent car built by JDM.

so heres what my coupe looks like=)

Last edited:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:hi:

Caleb.N

Since the pics dont want to upload on my thread, i decided to change my avatar to my coupe civic. so thats what my car looks like, im taking the 150i engine out this weekend, replacing ot with a stock b18b for now, later on gona modify the engine, later on also thinking of slapping a 2litre head on it. depends on what my wallet is looking like lol.

Caleb.N

my cousin is coming down from the u.s in march, he is getting me the mugen front and back spoiler as well as the fogs for my car. i could get it from here but honda parts in SA is priced ridiculously compared to the USA.