new to the site and i have pics

blk95civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im new to the site i have looked around for a while and finally took some pics of my car with new install . its nothing special but itts gets me around let me kno what u think of it i have plenty of pics ask if u want more and i have a mod list.

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MORE PICS!! Brighter ones too... but looks good so far! :thumbs up MOD LIST!

redwrx13

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey there the gold riims im getting on my car,in 18inch

redwrx13

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes but we get them in australia in gold they are called kool6 bsa

blk95civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mods

nothin special i have a 95 coupe dx yes still the dx motor wont be for long once i get this business running. full thermal exhaust intake, lowered (2inchs) with tokico shocks and neuspeed springs(great ride). alpine cva1003 motorized tv,Ps2, autotek 1700 series amp one 15 punch hx2, painted interior, reverse dash. im int he mits of starting a business so i havent done much to it i have a full time mechanic ready to work the motor , but have a project crx i might do first, havent decided on a motor but want to do soemthing no one has. i also have the redand white tails that look like the si tails.

blk95civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here

my company logo i love the vinyl i used cuz its the sutff they use on street signs so its reflects like crazy

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome....car looks good........love the pick of the trunk.....system looks nice, but is that dog dead?????j/p

Not a fan of decals but that street sign decal.....ummmmmmmm.....yeah looks kinda kool.

Whats your business??????

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No tach? :???:

edit: OH wait...n/m...auto. I'd do something about the auto shifter thingy...it's so tall! :P I dunno...maybe manual shift boot? Like TurboZinc's!!! it looks so nice!

blk95civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there is a tach down behind the shifter. yea the auto needs to go i bought it cheap and before iw as into cars so i now am paying for it i hear it all the time but i have lots of moeny sitting in the bank but i dont wanna sink it all into this car. im startign a aftermarket parts business seliing eveyrhting for imports and hopefully domestics

blk95civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t forgot the install took me a few hours my business partner and i doo all the work to my car

blk95civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
during ran into a little problem couldnt get the foor in so i have to make this work

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is what happens if you put animals too close to loud speakers...they just croak..and shrink into little mini animals

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Rice4Brains
this is what happens if you put animals too close to loud speakers...they just croak..and shrink into little mini animals
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

blk95civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haah

its my mechanics boxer pup 8 weeks or soemthin in that pic he fell asleep in there and starting sratching my sub