New to the site and new car!

civicgirlie32

Hey Everyone! Just got my car in October, haven't done anything to it, but came with:
SiR Gauge cluster
K&N Cold air intake
Yellow Fogs

nothing much but I can't wait for the Spring!
First photo after picking it up:

Last edited:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to CC.

Let the leg humping commence!

civicgirlie32

got a question for you guys. The previous owner painted it himself but did a sh** job on the clear coat. I have to buff it but have NO idea what to do or where to even begin! Here are close up shots of the spots but it's the whole car except for the right fender and passenger door (where he replaced it and painted it.. a different yellow... with silver specks ugh) Wondering if you guys could help me??? (be advised I do live in Canada, products may or may not be different, again have no idea Im a newb)

Buff Problem:

and more photos of Goldie Hon-da (yes I named her that >.<) Conveniently I parked beside a yellow protegé5

YAY MISMATCH COLOUR!

Engine Bay:

SoJ1Ro

just sit back and enjoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
welcome. original owner was goin for that bootleg Type R yellow haha

civicgirlie32

I may or may not repaint depends on how I do the buffing... and how much I save up... we will see.. for now I'd rather focus on the engine :D

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gonna probably need repainted if there is gray in it and if the yellow is different.

emerican

Registered VIP
^ this
youd be much better off repainting it
whats the plans for the engine
swap i hope?

civicgirlie32

Whats ur plans?
no idea right now just got the car so I'm still getting a feel of how it drives and whatnot. First Honda(drove a Plymouth Acclaim for almost 3 years, and a minivan before that) Lots of my friends are saying swap but I dont know anything about swapping engines. Any suggestions/ideas/information?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Research research research and more pics of the car and of you of course...

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gonna probably need repainted if there is gray in it and if the yellow is different.
:word

Not a probably, it's definitely going to need repainted. That won't just buff out. It is poor prepwork and a terrible mix job.