new to the site heres my civ

sinister06civic

Hey,new here just wanted to show off a little,have not done much yet but in december I'm gonna start.
so far I've added the si spoiler and factory bra,tinted the windows and installed the skunk2 short shift adaptor. I've owned my my civ since 06' I was there when the first ones rolled off the truck in 2006 and took her with out a test drive.sorry about the domestics in the back round,"not mine I swear" LOL

barrett

Registered VIP
rims, lower, front lip, and side skirts.

what are your plans for in december?

sinister06civic

yeah, you guys got it.I've got my eye on these black motegi's and I'm gonna do the carbon fiber front and rear lips. but in dec I'm putting on a header, header back exhaust and a CAI

sinister06civic

magnaflow and injen..the only reason I'm going with the CAI instead of SRI is cause it's a garage queen. if I drove it in any thing other then sunshine then I would go short ram. I've seen way to many issues with CAI intakes on daily drivers including a neon that sucked in enough water to instantly throw a rod.

barrett

Registered VIP
i've heard magnaflow is pretty good, and i was thinking of getting the injen cai myself. haha it is a neon tho.. i'm not too worried about the water issues with a cai, my car is my dd. its only going to get messed up if you drive it like a douche thru like 2 feet of water. then you get hydrolock. but aside from that they're fine. i wish i had the monies for a gruppe m cowl intake, those are baller.

CDubs

Registered VIP
looks good so far keep it clean welcome to the site enjoy your stay here...and post more pics =)

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
you can prob sell your rims for $250 and get some Si rims for $450, be a pretty nice upgrade for not too much

sinister06civic

yeah, the shift adaptor was worth the money.it's only like 20% throw reduction but you will notice it right away.installation was kinda a pain though.next up are the aluminum shift bushings from corsport,they should be here any day.

sinister06civic

oh yeah,all the exhaust and intake parts are here already.once I get a dry day to actually get the car out of the garage I will have it up on my buddys rack and I'll post pics and video of the during and after.

sinister06civic

had a some what dry day to get her out of the garage, took a couple more pics.I'm kinda bothered,I was looking through all my car pics and only have three photos of her...the rest are all of my integra. now I will get pics anytime I can..

and it is a dusty b***h,she needs a bath!!

sinister06civic

OK, got back fom my trip to salt lake city and the car is FILTHY!! so I took it right to my friends shop and got it up in the air.
before

after

cold air intake

some more before and after

sinister06civic

gonna bath her today and tomarrow when my wife goes to work I'll get the header and billet shifter bushings installed. cant believe my friend,we get all the way out to his shop and with everything they have they dont have a o2 sensor socket and I did not want to come all the way home to get one.it's easy enough to do with out a lift anyway.