New to the site

F EVOZ

5+ Year Member
Sup everyone....been browsing around tyrnna get the vibe of things on this forum and I must say it's a pretty cool forum :cool:

Just wanna say wuddup to everyone and show you guys my ride...it's not a honda so sorry =)

Lemme know what you guys think of my pride and joy...comments/criticizing is all welcome

deemee

I am the Master...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice ride, but y r u in this forum if you don't have a civic??

gtoman_05

Yah Its Orange
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice, Good Luck and Have Fun, what Honda u thinkin of gettin, soemthing a little old school or like a 06-08?

F EVOZ

5+ Year Member
I want something a lil old school...preferably the eg like a '93, hopefully I can get one in good condition

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump..one of the nicest subies I've seen and I think some VOLKS would set it offfffffffffff :oh:

nice ride, but y r u in this forum if you don't have a civic??
There r many members on here that do not own a civic or even a Honda for that matter. Relax.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There r many members on here that do not own a civic or even a Honda for that matter. Relax.
And a Mod is one of them! :thumbs up:

welcome man, stick around, theres a few of us subaru owners here. It's an awesome site for just about anyone that loves cars. Not just civic owners.

F EVOZ

5+ Year Member

welcome man, stick around, theres a few of us subaru owners here. It's an awesome site for just about anyone that loves cars. Not just civic owners.
thanks for the welcome man and sweet bugeye you got there...I'll do my best to stick around...I get caught up at work most of the time but I always like to update people on my ride whenever I get new stuff on her...thanks again!

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

That is exactly what I told F EVOZ. :thumbup:

Erol, where are the rest of Black Fire's shots? Magazine status Sir. :bowdown:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
very nice. i'm not usually one for white cars, but your bug-i looks great. i want your EDMs...

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Pics with the cop are genius and that is one amazing dubya...ur a good photographer

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ya where's Eral lately?

Car looks good man, not sure about STi badges on a bugeye though, matching drivetrain or not.

As for not owning a Honda, I'm a member on NASIOC lol

BlueSi4

Skunk2 Airlines
5+ Year Member
Sick, just plain sick!

Love the white on white...what's under the hood???

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice. Seen this on B20 as well.
I just noticed what your username said, lmao.