New to the site!!

95lxsedan

Whats up Im new to the site/forum but Ive been into Honda since i was 16 (85 CRX best ever). Now Im rolling around in a 95 LX that i picked up for $1200 bone stock. Its my first 4dr and i really like the room and look now that ive dropped it and threw some LS Mesh on it. I plan on swapping it in the near future just picked up a 2nd gen B16A with Lsd trans for $100..(the guy owned a savage lot and didnt know what he had LOL). It came out of a wrecked eg coupe and knocked the cam gears off. Its got a 4-1 DC header, MSD Dizzy, Typoon Intake, Not sure what the cams where but ive got them out and from the numbers on the vavle springs they r Eibach(never heard of them but i do know they are now discountinued). So im trying to figure out what kinda cams i can go back with( any info greatly appriciated).

As of now:
Short ram intake
Full 2.25 exhuast with 4-2-1 header
low tec struts with adjustable coilovers
Knock of type r front lip
10k HIDs
LS meshs
tinted corners and tails
window visors (doors and rear)
Antenna delete

Future Mods(hopefully):
Gonna fully rebuild the B16 from top to bottom
polish the ls meshs
tint the windows
body and paint
maybe throw some tow hooks on for the look
50/50 tails and stock corners

well thats about it Ill prolly have many ?s when I do the swap this will be my first V-Tec swap. My last honda i did a B20 block with ls head and it was easy and ran awesome. So Im hear to help with what i can cause im sure i will need it in the future...LOL

[/URL][/IMG]

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweet! Welcome to cc!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome:

95lxsedan

Thanks for the welcomes... plan on making a snail slow biuld thread as son as i can get everything in order...lol
this is my other toy that i enjoy from time to time
[/URL][/IMG]

UncleHonrod

2 time Civic owner
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know nothing bout bikes... is that a V-rod? Either way its sick lookin. And I want your wheels. Welcome!

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
welcome, car looks done, i would consider making the gas door black. seems like it needs to be black. use plasti-dip, that way if you dont like it or decide to go back to red, peel it off!

95lxsedan

I know nothing bout bikes... is that a V-rod? Either way its sick lookin. And I want your wheels. Welcome!
Its a yamaha roadstar warrior 1700 and a beast would have to say its the fastest most exciting cruiser ive ever ridden.. Ive taking down many GSXR 750s on it in 1/8th mile they just so much more rpms than me to race any further...lol