New to the squad

raf_glez

Uhm..yea.

Hi...
lol
THe reason behind the forum enrollment..is cause I just got a black Ej1..i love tuners but im new to honda..I'm (was) a mazda Person...but w.e here i am.. I traded my !994 Mazda Protege lx for the Ej...only thing was that i went from an Lx to A DX Civic. DARN!..i kno.lol
but watever.

Specs
________
-SI RIMS
-Type R Front Lip
-Cold Air intake
-AND BONE Stock D15
- and wtf...is an automatic...but its way better mechanically than the Protg.

- Equalizer
-2 6x9 power acouistik
-2 8" Jbl front speakers
- Honda accord alternator

SWAP!?? DEF!!!
Eventho i want the swap..im not sure if i wanna just sell it and get a stick Lx/ex one..instead of goign thru all that trouble of changing it!!>!

Opinions welcome. Negative or positive..lmfao

emerican

Registered VIP
I like everything but the taillights, but thats just me i always perfer 50/50 tails or just the stock ones.
Its your car though man what are your future plans for it?

raf_glez

oh..hell yea..but i just got it...i def dont like the tails..im also tryin for 50/50.

Future plans..def a swap..dont kno wat tho! new rims, auto body renovations(fix the fron panel, the trunk, and the paint). Not trin to go all out for performance tho!

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad man, i like it...=)

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Paint is in great shape aside from the fender. Nice condition civic to start out with.

Welcome to ClubCivic!

raf_glez

wow...u actually paid attention to the pictures!!! lmfao
andyea the paint job is not bad..in the pics...reality says other wise..

im thinkin about the OEM spoiler...should i??

emerican

Registered VIP
Yea the abs plastic lip kits are easily broken the pu ones are much better.
I just got the 50/50 tails for mine put on today i love them and got them for decently cheap.
Which oem spoiler? im slow so id need a pic to know which one you meant lol.

emerican

Registered VIP
Alright so its the low spoilers thats what i was thinking im not a fan of spoilers, but the low oem ones like that look clean.

JeS10KAi

looks good , clean look but a spoiler?.. .nah like emerican i'm not a fan although the drift type spoilers are cool. its your car have fun

."..only thing was that i went from an Lx to A DX Civic. DARN!..i kno.lol
but watever."
i'll give you my lx emblem if it will make you feel better :smoking2:

emerican

Registered VIP
Looking pretty good man You said earlier you want to do a swap in it. What are you thinking of swapping in? Also you will want to swap the tranny to. I hope you can do it yourself as shops charge out the ass to do auto to manual tranny swaps.