New to this incredible forum ! Heres my first civic build . Thanks in return .

AustinTRains

So i'm going to start off by saying hi to all of the new enthusiast that I plan to socialize with !
I'm 19 resign in Cincinnati and have damn near lived in a garage since nam i'm pretty sure i was conceived in my dads garage ... but any ways here it goes !

I picked up a ek/ej8 ... 1999 Honda civic ex several months back and finally sold my VW 2.0 aba mk3 .. <--- LOL so the civic is gunna be my DD . Let me give you a list of how i got the car !

Condition Car Received In

- Front end WRECKED .. ( Hood , both fenders , bumper & head lights . )
- Transmission pops out of third constantly
- A ton of wiring issues in the bay and behind the dash .
- Em1 Cluster that was off by 15 MPH & fuel gauge didn't work . so i threw that away . If i wanted a si I would have bought one .
- 18 inch liquid racing wheels with horrible tires .
- Control arm bushings are missing and the struts are held on by a long thin bolt through the sway bar holes. It is definently unsafe and quite annoying .
- D16y8 of course .
- 1 of the distributor bolts are broke off in to the head so it is currently being held on by two bolts .
- Rod seal is dripping oil ever so slightly .
- Off brand header , down pipe , and cut off stock muffler . WOW .
- The interior is gross and the heater-core is having problems .
- A ton of check engine lights .
- Both windows are missing the window run channel so it leaks tons of air !!
- Suspension that sucks .
- Cracked windshield .
- Needs painted .
- No A/C
- No P/s
- No Cruise control
- Needs engine mounts .

To be honest i'm most certainly missing a few things but that's how it stood when i received it . So far I have fixed quite a few things including .

Things that have been fixed/replaced . In the last month .

- Windshield
- Hood , bumper , headlights & both fenders
- Replaced Both Fuse Boxes
- o2 sensors
- V-tec solenoid and switch
- Radiator and fan
- Heater-core
- Both wiring harnesses behind the dash
- Headlight wiring harness
- Most of the interior except for the dash ):
- Put a new cluster in the reads fuel level and MPH perfectly with 134 k
- Full tune up
- Alternator
- Radio
- Speakers
- Taillights ...
- Steering Column
- All belts (including timing belt)
- Put some delsol fat fives with brand new tires on
- Breaks
- Rotors
- Transmission out off 2000 ex
- Slave cylinder
- Master cylinder
- Battery
- Soft and hard lines for clutch
- Deleted the antennae and put a block plate .
- Put the factory p2p ecu back in .
- Cat back srs exhaust
- Knock sensor
- Clutch
- Shift lever / bushings / oem knob .
- Replaced three engine bay ground wires .

This is where i stand and i plan to update daily !

I ordered Blox Rear LCA's from this forums online store Friday 10-12 and they should be here tomorrow Monday 10-15 in mid afternoon .

UPDATE 10/15/12 :
Well I received my Blox control arms in the mail earlier today ... And I have had so many problems with trying to install them . I can not get the bolt out that connects the control arm to the trailing arm . I've tried everything except for welding a larger nut on it and cranking it off ... I NEED SUGGESTIONS ):

Look At This Control ARM WTF !!! People are so ignorant !

The New Control Arms (:

UPDATE 10/16/12
FINALLY , got the controls arms on ... it was a pain in the A$$ . Looks good drives better and no more squeaking !

BEFORE

DURING

AFTER ... PLEASE ignore the back bumper new one is in the garage and yes that is where some punk kids egged my car ... But I figure hey i'll leave it there till i find him and after i beat some common courtesy in him feed him some egg whites !! (;

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:hi:

AustinTRains

Come some tell me whether or not i should put the pictures in the original post at the top or in a new comment ?

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gaddamn ur saving this cars life, I woulda put her down but glad you gave her a chance lol. PIIIICCCS!

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:welcome:

Crazy how much work you've done so far! Definitely excited to see! If possible, post before and after pics!

AustinTRains

Gaddamn ur saving this cars life, I woulda put her down but glad you gave her a chance lol. PIIIICCCS!
Here are some directions on how to add pics. To add them to the original post just click on Edit at the bottom of the post

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=184696

:welcome: fellow Cincinnatian
Thank You Very Much !!!! And you gotta love cinci . haha .

WELLL .... I am in the process of uploading the pictures to photobucket ... But in the mean time i did a slight update to the original post . It's at the bottom with the date in bold letters . Tell me what you think about the situation i'm in .

Sesshomaru

Infamous Furry
s*** that's a better exterior than my car!
Then again, my car is 3 different colors because I've been sideswiped twice on the same side.. Where I used to live, people we're ridiculously moronic at driving. :smackself: