New to this incredible forum ! Heres my first civic build . Thanks in return .

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Does not look bad at all, keep up the good work

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When I logged in it came up to a screen but i guess it was a glitch in the system ! & I live around union center off 75 like a exit up from 275 ! What about your self ?
I don't see anywhere that you have been banned or an infraction given so you should be fine.

Over on the east side. Out toward Amelia.

AustinTRains

I don't see anywhere that you have been banned or an infraction given so you should be fine.

Over on the east side. Out toward Amelia.
Well let me know of any cruise-ins . even though it's practically winter already !! Plus There are only a couple of people around me that have clean civics one being shane he probably has the cleanest em1 i've damn near ever seen .

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not a bad car man. I'd paint the grille black and trade up for some different LCA's. Blox really isn't that good of a company.

Keep up the good work man!

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blox is fine as an arm, just save a bit up for when the bushings go. Hopefully they use the same size as oem or hard race bushings

AustinTRains

I need help with a issue I'm having , the battery light is pulsing and that's the only light pulsing . new battery , new alternator and I checked , sanded , replaced ground wires I think I got all of them . The only thing I haven't check is the engine harness .

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I need help with a issue I'm having , the battery light is pulsing and that's the only light pulsing . new battery , new alternator and I checked , sanded , replaced ground wires I think I got all of them . The only thing I haven't check is the engine harness .
:2confused

Okay, that's definitely a new one. Never heard of a pulsing battery light... possibly a short in the harness somewhere?