New to this site

CrackingVTEC

Registered VIP
LOL thats a cool little car. It would be an fu%#ing rocket with a b18..

gugiey

Registered VIP
Thanks mate. Its a good little car. What car is a b18 out of?
out of a couple . there's different models of b18
b18c1 gsr
b18c5 out of ITR
then I believe there's like b18b and stuff like that but not to sure .

[P1] HeadGasket

b18a1 is 90-93 ls integra
b18b1 is 94-01 ls integra
b18c1 is 94-01 gsr integra
b18c5 is 94-01 type r integra

pretty much slowest to fastest order lol
should be all the american b18's might be more but i dont think so

[P1] HeadGasket

couldn't be too hard im sure the wiring must consist of mostly power and ground right? ahaha

hardest part would be the mounting of the motor and that could be hard im sure maybe some cuttin & welding?

SB 1975

[P1] HeadGasket;3138109 said:
couldn't be too hard im sure the wiring must consist of mostly power and ground right? ahaha

hardest part would be the mounting of the motor and that could be hard im sure maybe some cuttin & welding?
Yeah wish it was that easy, then there is the trouble of gettin the right size drive shafts, wiring up a whole new wiring loom to accept the computer, finding rom to put the engine and box, finding room for the radiator. The list goes on hey. But would be good. Would also be good to convert it to rear wheel drive.

Decipher

Registered VIP
Awesome car, man. I'm digging the color.

If you want this picture in your original post: click the "quote" button in the bottom right corner of my comment, copy the url above, then cancel that new comment and go up to your first post and click the "edit" button. Paste and then "save changes".

Decipher

Registered VIP
Also, moar pictures would be nice! I'd love to see the sun shining off of that paint, and maybe a peak under the hood. Just go to http://imageshack.us/ and once your photos are uploaded click "embed" and use the forum code to make the pictures populate on the thread.