New to this

Zeo

CCSC #41
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what do you mean by our version of the the civic??

Civic-UK

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Plz put the OEM taillights back on. I know there not cool but they gotta be better than that green.

Zeo

CCSC #41
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the ugly ass lightas are gone... pics soon

munky

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cool, those lights were pretty horrid. i'm not diggin the wheels either x.x
sidemarkers looks nice though

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's a civic?:shock: it kinda looks like a honda 'city'..that's another honda i know you can see around in asian countries. maybe it's the same in europe...

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i love the rear wiper... wish i had that

edhgreatone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow... your car has a lot of work.... but that is the fun part... once your done with your car... you have no where to go from there...

basoccer17

oki bum
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo the tail lights r pretty bad........but it is different..............so it is hott dont worry about n e other people...........u need to get a bodykit up on it

miggycrxsi

Are you Blizzed!!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Over In England They have a way different style. Those are the Euro style lights. Not my favorite. But Thats his thing over there. Im sure they think our s**t looks horrible. LOL. I=)

Zeo

CCSC #41
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why do you wish you had a rear wiper? im gonna take mine off, its so unclean if you see what i mean

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
because my rear pane gets hard to see out of when it rains... i had a rear wiper on my xsara and loved it.... dunno, i like rear wipers as much as i like rear visibility

trevorbreadon

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im from northern ireland and trust me my insurance is even worse. I have a 1.4is hatch and it costs me about £2000 ($4000) a year to insure it. If i start going up in engine size its even worse. The 1.4i civic puts out 90hp standard, no sure how you get 105hp with the addition of an exhaust but hey. Not sure on the tail lights or rims. But i can slammed for having lexus style lights on my civic. If u like ur car thats the main thing.

duFf_M@N

...""peep show""...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by trevorbreadon
Im from northern ireland and trust me my insurance is even worse. I have a 1.4is hatch and it costs me about £2000 ($4000) a year to insure it. If i start going up in engine size its even worse. The 1.4i civic puts out 90hp standard, no sure how you get 105hp with the addition of an exhaust but hey. Not sure on the tail lights or rims. But i can slammed for having lexus style lights on my civic. If u like ur car thats the main thing.
Irish huh?.... hope everything is calm up there in the north..
anyways... not feeling those tailights man...to green for me..

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
they're already gone.. he mentioned that a few pages ago