New valve cover and a question...

FoxfireEK

Finally put one of my christmas presents into use and now I am wondering what to do next? Jdm headlights are being shipped and I'm thinking intake and jdm fogs, or header and exhaust. Any ideas?

Can't figure how to get pics on here from my iPad so i'll update later.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JDM headlights huh?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JDM headlights huh?
:rolf:
What are your plans with the car? Hard to give opinions when you haven't stated where you want this to go.

FoxfireEK

It's a daily driver and family car, HP goal 200. I've got em1 wheels, em1/Ctr grill, a home made strut brace and a new mugen valve cover. Just bought OEM fog lights today jdm headlights are in the mail, and I'm thinking either lowering springs, new intake or new exhaust next.

1fastcivc

It's a daily driver and family car, HP goal 200. I've got em1 wheels, em1/Ctr grill, a home made strut brace and a new mugen valve cover. Just bought OEM fog lights today jdm headlights are in the mail, and I'm thinking either lowering springs, new intake or new exhaust next.
I got a full exhaust system from the cat back for 120 and it sounds great! but if you also want headers you might have to pay more, but make sure you keep stock cat.