New wheels in my EK4

CSB

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic_tj said:
Looks good! Now just watch out for pot holes and bumps so you don't bend and ding them things up!!
Yes I must, and believem e we have some fine potholes here in Peru.......

Just to keep myself more focused in the road.

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pretty sweet....and i'm loving the color of your car..

civic_tj

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You need to go get us some daytime pics!! That way we can really see how well they work with you car man. What tire package did you end up going with??

CSB

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic_tj said:
You need to go get us some daytime pics!! That way we can really see how well they work with you car man. What tire package did you end up going with??
Hope I can get some good pics soon, so you can get a good look at it.
Im rolling right now in my previous (50% thread) Continental Contiextreme contact 205/40 ZR17 tires. But im changing them as soon as I can.

Honduhboy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why did you paint the moldings on the bumper???? no point in even having Si-R bumper if u going to paint it like that.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Honduhboy said:
why did you paint the moldings on the bumper???? no point in even having Si-R bumper if u going to paint it like that.
that's his stock bumper... I think it looks much better painted

King Type R

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like the electricblue hatch CSB, I have the same car in white, year 2000. I need to asked you something,I cant explain in inglish ,speack spanish?

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wheels look better than the last set, and thats always a plus..

CSB

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
King Type R said:
I like the electricblue hatch CSB, I have the same car in white, year 2000. I need to asked you something,I cant explain in inglish ,speack spanish?
King type R, send me a private message in spanish. Its good to know there are more South americans in here.

Que gusto otro sudaca en el Club.pasame un mensage es español.

CSB

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cgpEJ6 said:
that's his stock bumper... I think it looks much better painted
Youre right man, its my stock bumper........ The VTi model (as sold in here ) I think its the same as in the European market model comes stock with the mouldings. The EX model came with out them........

When I bougt the car they were already painted, and I like it like that.

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice ride. love the color. the new rims look WAY better than the old ones u had on.... :thumbs up