New whip, outage 2012 tc

civic49

Looks good for the new tc I personally don't like the new body style I'm in love with the older style it looks a lot more aggresive in my opinion....I'm in the process of sellin my civ and gettin a tc....I love em cuz u don't see anyone with a slammed tc around me

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've seen so many slammed gen 1 tcs in Oregon and Florida, idk about anywhere else lol, I like the front of the old tcs but not the back.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Really the old Tc's always looked a little feminine to me. The new ones definitely more masculine. Get that sponsorship mayne! lol

radracer

5+ Year Member
nice care dude , the TRD lowering springs would have it sittin pretty , gotta paint the calipers yello to set it off right .... but seeing the paint on it i can hear BLACK n YELLOW in my head now

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks for all the coments guys! I've been thinking about the calipers getting coated yellow to match.

Me and my lil sis too the cars out, we had a gst with us, but his bodykit and projectors hurt my soul, so I didn't take pics of it lol. I'm de ricing my friend.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The family's cars.

Don't worry the plates I used for the pic were for y civic I don't have this cars plates yet.
Towhook lp relocate kit. (no holes in my bumper at all)
And factory fogs.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks nice with the fogs!

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
fogs look great.

it would look better if the mirrors and a pillars were yellow, imo.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Finally got it broke in. Hid fogs/headlights coming soon h11 bulbs.
Talking to my potential sponsors/team Sunday the 25th b4 we roll to import face-off. I excited =)
Also is it possible to have a mod change te title of this too "bumble bee 2012 trd tc" or something like that?

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
S2k shot antenna

My intial d pose lol

Was at a car show early ended up second overall lol not bad considering there was roughly 50 cars.
Damn zo6 beat me :/

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So I wanted mudguards because oregons roads and weather aren't the best and I'm tired of hearing rocks hit my body panels on the freeway. However, mudguards don't fit over my Rs 7 bodykit, and being from A group of honda an subie drivers I found a solution. Rallyarmor universal mudflap kit. Less then 30$ after shipping and hardware, took me 2 hours to install because I ha to drill my own holes in the mudflaps and I made sure not to drill and holes in my car since it's limited edition I didn't want to do anything that isn't reversible. The only holes I made were in the rear bumper where the dimples are for the stock mudguards.

On to pics.

Also new lights.

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice... someone locally just bought one and is treating it like poop. I have seen it get dirtier and dirtier over time.... Sigh....

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I personally think the guards look horrible; they're sticking out way too entirely far.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I personally think the guards look horrible; they're sticking out way too entirely far.
:word: Looks like a screwburu.

I hate tc's but this one looks alright kid. Crazy yellow!

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like them that's all that matters. I wanted to save my paint, mudguards aren't an option and they only stil out about an inch. Subie flaps stick put like 2 or more. If I stick them in more they become ineffective. I know it sounds ridiculous but if u drove Oregon roads through all the Seasons ud understand, b4 my mudflaps I use to count how many rocks I'd hear hit the sides of my car. It still happens doto oter vehicles but it's considerably less. 30$ and a few hours of time with out drillig extra holes in my car vs the Dmg rocks and debris can cause. I feel ts worth it, and in person flows pretty nice. Beig around different cars and car clicks I've learned to forget all those concepts of only 1 car can have this and 1 car can have that. As long as it's functional and not over the top it's not rice. In fact, most people think they are nice =)

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have mudflaps on mine too. WA weather blowwwwwsssssss.