NEW YORK CITY RESIDENTS/ NEW ORLEANS RESIDENTS: help me please

TippinOver

reppin the 2StockCrew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NEW YORK CITY RESIDENTS
i am wanting shots of Times Square, at night time, from a ground point of view. As in, you're on the ground looking up at the buildings, but are standing a good distance away. Color photos are great, as to also show the advertisement boards. Or if there is any other kind of city shot, please throw the UNEDITED version up. thanks!

NEW ORLEANS RESIDENTS
I'm trying to get a shot of Bourbon Street during Mardi Gras, or whatever other time the streets are crowded, at night time. Maybe an elevated shot to show the length down the street, and to see the lights and such. Not necessarily looking for typical mardi gras topless girl shots, something focused on the street. If there is any other kind of picture you may have that seems 'edgy', please throw the UNEDITED version up. thanks!

the reason for these requests is that im moving out and in need of some decorations...ive always wanted to see these two places, and who knows when i'll be able to...so kinda wanting to have a piece of them with me. I'm looking for QUALITY shots. What i'll be doing is taking these pictures, in a digitally saved format, to the local Ritz or photo shop, for them to enlarge to a poster size, so the bigger/better the pic, the easier i think it will be.

thank you all for any help you can give me. I know that i could probably Google these, but that might take a LOOONG time to find what i'd like, plus i think the aspect of a resident would be better than some random photographer.

im83ingem

5+ Year Member
Let me know if you want any building in particular, i'll be out in the area in in a couple of weeks. I'm sure I can snap a few for you.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Google wouldn't take as long as you think.

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I would check out flickr

TippinOver

reppin the 2StockCrew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i clecked flickr for the New Orleans thing...couldnt find what i got in mind...it was mainly shots ofother things...

As far as in new york, i dont know the name of the building, but its got a HUGE lcd type advertisment, and is kinda in a fork in the road? at least when they show it thats what it looks like....