NEWB from Ohio

purple_eg6

5+ Year Member
well i aint been on here forever but since i have 5 days of in school supension i will update my thread lol well her is some of the updated pictures
SOLD thank god

got a few new things in the mail

ordering this sometime this week

started to clean the engine can you see the clean spot lol

well thats about it for now ill get some more pics soon thanks to hybrid for all the help

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
any more updates?

purple_eg6

5+ Year Member
nahh not much i have been working like crazy at lowes and when i get off there the last thing i wanna do i work on the car i usually just eat and fall asleep lol but imma try to get some stuff done this week on my days off and i aint got much time i have to help my mom get everything ready for graduation lol if i pass there is another time waster is my trying to do a years worth of school work in a month hahahah owell its all good

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:drool: Damn your car is SWEET! Btw, you wanna buy me a hatch bro? :lol: j/k man.

purple_eg6

5+ Year Member
nahhh no thanks on the other hatch lol and i have been working at lowes for a few weeks it blows and thanks for the complements

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what department. ive been at the sidney store for about 2 months now and im lovin it. they keep moving me around and i get all my s**t done faster than they expected. supposed to be outside l+g. but have spent about a week, delivery for a night. and some time back in lumber and flooring. and a lot of ope.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
pretty much same here. we dont do much unless its really buisy. hoping i can get certified for the power equip yet this week. got all of the testing done last week.

purple_eg6

5+ Year Member
same here im testing right now i am turning my paper in to get off work for import alliance in july

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i got certified last week and have used pretty much everything at least twice. ran the forklift for about an hour and a half yesterday.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm about to apply for a seasonal spot in lawn and garden at lowe's too. Any progress on the hatch?

purple_eg6

5+ Year Member
not much right now working all the time lol just got some more cash from my grad party so there should be more kswap goodys coming soon