newb here

91rex

whats up name's shane I own a 91 crx hf. stock currently besides wings west kit and exhaust currently built motor in process going with y7 block eagle h beam rods vitara pistons pp z6 head. stage 3 cam adjustable aem cam gear titanium valves springs snd retainers and turbo unknown yet. post pics later !

Posted from Clubcivic.com App for Android

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Sounds like its half AWESOME and half... well... Wings west?

In for pics :thumbs up

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont mind wings west kits.

Keepin it old skool eh?

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i miss my ol rhd rex :(

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You gotta get that painted after you get the OEM bumpers and side skirts back on there.

gnos402

agreed Im a stock kinda guy not into the kits just suspension and wheels, but I love the crx hope to see more.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just realized you aren't all that far from me.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that poor car looks like it was pieced back together by a blind man. wheels are diff, its 14 diff shades of red, black and teal , good luck with it man. that is going to be a lot of work and money in that old car

91rex

that poor car looks like it was pieced back together by a blind man. wheels are diff, its 14 diff shades of red, black and teal , good luck with it man. that is going to be a lot of work and money in that old car
No red at all its pink. No black either maroon its going back to stock bumpers and skirts

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2