Newbee 99´ EK3 Hatch

Eurohatch

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hi people, i´m spanish, from barcelona, and i would show you my ride, it´s a 1999 honda civic hatchback, under the hood, there is a D15Z6 , 1.5l 115hp VTEC, for the moment is stock, exept for the strut bar, and oil cap, but this month i will put the aem cai, and the headers and mufler aerospeed.

Tell me what you think, thanks ;)

Mod list:
CTR front lip
CTR rear lip
CTR front grill
Bilstein + HR lowered 1.5"
15 " ASA LSD rims:
Aerospeed strut bar

steve8091

Blanned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome, and good luck. You could eat off of that engine. I like that front lip - doesn't look at exaggerated as most.

banzai

Exit Speed Garage
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats one clean engine bay...dont really like the rest of it though, not sure whats available in barcelona though

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lip kit looks so good. Super clean engine..

especko

the reborn ESP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea get an n1 or something other then an arospeed exhaust, trust me those exhausts are not the greatest

HiGH_CiTY

Lock It Up!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your hatch is pretty nice man. but whats w/ the oval tip muffler? are those bucket seats in the rear? is that custom? i wanna see more pics of interior!!!!

especko

the reborn ESP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea really gotta ditch that exhaust, maybe get some new rims also

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like how he chose what most European tuners use to lower their cars, Bilstein and H&R LoL.

especko

the reborn ESP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
I like how he chose what most European tuners use to lower their cars, Bilstein and H&R LoL.

yea those brands are real popular with the euro cars

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ive seen that car before.....are you on d series....?

Eurohatch

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HiGH_CiTY said:
your hatch is pretty nice man. but whats w/ the oval tip muffler? are those bucket seats in the rear? is that custom? i wanna see more pics of interior!!!!
Hi, the interior is all stock, excpet the audio and litlle things, the rear sits are custom, here in spain this cars have all Head rest, in the rear seats. I will post pics of the interior on monday.

Yes, i want to change this exhaust, i don´t really like it, but i buoght the car from second hand with it, The car looks great when the sun shines on it, like in he first photo, on the others photos the day was cloudy :???:

Can you tell me why the N1 EXHAUST is so good? And for headers what you recomend to my little hatch.
N1 like this, will work better?:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7919598637&category=33630

I´m on civichactback.com too,

99cleanCIVICex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to CC man, love the hatch and how clean is that engine DDDdddAaaMmmNnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont just get a muffler get a catback system.....and if you get "headers" I dont know what you're going to do with the secong one. You only have 1 header.

btw,.....nice ride