Newbie to the Forums...

WBJ

Registered VIP
Whats going on everyone. Im new to the site but not to Civics by any means. This is my current car and Ive had it for a few years working on it here and there. Its a 93 CX with a B16A from J-land. I bought it a few years back and swapped it in slowly. Im currently researching rear disc brake conversion info, I currently have everything I need (I believe) from a mid 90's Integra GSR including brake booster, MC, Prop Valve and the actual discs for both front and back. If anyone knows of some good write ups let me know! Otherwise Ill be doing as much searching as possible.

When I got the motor there were already some JDM parts installed including the headers, Spoon ECU (I suspect its just chipped), Toda Cams and cam gears, along with a LSD tranny. Ive replaced very little including upgrading to a stage 2 Competition Clutch and a shift linkage from an Integra Type-R with the shifter and handle.

Enough talking, here are some pics!

This was at Import Alliance in Atlanta a couple of weeks ago

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome! Wow, that it super clean.

WBJ

Registered VIP
Thanks guys! I caught a great deal one day on eBay using the Live.com discount for my coilovers. I have Skunk 2 Pro-S on it and snagged them up for $350 brand new. They are a little rougher than I would like but for that price I would have been stupid not to buy them. Also a friend had the front upper control arms with camber correction that he basically gave me (also Skunk 2).

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn, nice car man, and a neighbor !

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like! Clean, thats for sure. Well, besides the marker writing on the valve cover. Keep it up bro:thumbs up

WBJ

Registered VIP
I like! Clean, thats for sure. Well, besides the marker writing on the valve cover. Keep it up bro:thumbs up
Thanks, and one day Ill get around to powder coating that valve cover. I get crap from friends all the time and it sorta become a joke now. Its always been low on my list of things to do because I want to recoat it wrinkle red but no one locally will do it and Im weary about sending it off to an out of state shop.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Very clean mean!!! I did a rear disc conversion as well from an early 90's integra, check out my build thread for pictures if interested.

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn that thing is fly as f**k. mad props dude. that is beast

WBJ

Registered VIP
Jaydles:
Yah man my interior is pretty plain. Stock EK seats with GSR headrests up front and stock EG stuff in the rear. The sub and amp were stolen a year or so ago and I never replaced them. The only thing that you can see besides a cd player is this: (it came with the motor so I just use it)

civhatch92:
Ill check that out for sure. I want to make sure I know what Im doing before I start taking stuff apart! =)

Thanks for the comments everyone! In a town full of Domestics / Ricers its nice to see other like minded ppl.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. I'm usually not the biggest fan of hatches but that's sexy as hell. You single? Haha jk(:
Very clean. Check out my car, see what you think.

WBJ

Registered VIP
civhatch -- I got to about page 10 on your build thread, great stuff there man. Im loving the amount of self wrench time you and your dad have put into the car. How difficult was it to swap out the brake booster and MC?

Crash -- Looks like you have a decent start on the ride. Keep it clean!

Jaydles

Too Honest
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ha yep because my car looks exactly like yours. I just don't have my black tailgate on yet. ha

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks very clean, oh and jaydles, your car looks nothing like his lol

Jaydles

Too Honest
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You havent seen my car. Sig pic is old. with the exception of steelies and he was talking about the back tailgate being black/carbonfiber.

WBJ

Registered VIP
Update...I swapped in rear discs from a mid 90s Integra. New rotors, new calipers, new steel braided lines (front and rear), used everything else. Found that the MC was leaking where it bolts up to the brake booster during the bleeding process. So I tightened it down and over torqued it and snapped the damn stud on the booster - DOH! I dont think the MC/booster was in working order anyways. All the old calipers I had were completely seezed (spl?) so that leads me believe that the rest of it was in non-working order.

Ill be getting a new MC/booster combo soon and the car should be back on the streets soon!

Ill have some pics up soon as well.