Newbie :)

specter73

LIVIN' LOUD
2004 Honda Civic DX Sedan (Standard, of course)

Mod List:
Konig Illusion 15" Mags wrapped in Toyo Tires Extenza A/S P195/60R15 (Summer)
RTX Arsenic 15" Mags wrapped in Toyo Tires Observe G-02 Plus P195/60R15 (Winter)
Kicker Comp 10" Subs with yellow painted Grilles in a ported Kicker Box (Swapped)
Kicker ZX300.1 Amp with yellow painted Endcaps (Swapped)
Kicker KS Speakers (Front and Rear)
Alpine CDE-123 Head Unit
Alpine KTP-445 Power Pack Amp (45W RMS per channel)
Optima Yellow Top Battery
Custom License Plates
Autostart Security & Remote Starter System
Momo King Satin Shift Knob
Short Shifter
Smoked Taillights (Replaced)
Front & Rear Window Decals (Removed)
Third Brake Light Decal
LED Projector Headlights (Replaced)
HIDs 4300K
Smoked Fog Lights with 2500K Yellow Bulbs
White LED License Plate Lights
Debadged
Removed Trailer Hitch
Painted Front Brake Calipers Grey
Black LED Taillights
LED Reverse Light Bulbs
LED Third Brake Light Bulb
Sickspeed Supertone Blast Horns
Window Vent Visors
Blue LED Footwell & Trunk Lighting
Custom Gauge Face Lighting in Blue
DIY Floating Grill (Replaced)
Yellow Tinted Headlights
Badgeless Mesh Grille

Future Mods:
Momo Pit Stop Carbon E-Brake Handle
Tinted Windows
Painting Brake Drums Black
Further upgrading the sound system
Cold Air Intake

This is her when she was bought (Stock except RTX Arsenic 15" Mags, which are now used for winter)

Kicker Comp 10" Subs (150W RMS each) & Kicker ZX300.1 Amp (300W RMS) with painted grills and endcaps

Kicker KS Speakers (5.25" Front (45W RMS) & 6.5" Rear(65W RMS))

Konig Illusion 15" Mags wrapped in Toyo Tires Extenza A/S P195/60R15

Here she is at the end of last summer

And now with new headlights and fog lights (Those scratches are from my friend's roomate backing into me)

New HIDs (8000K)

Replaced the license plate bulbs with blue LEDs

Painted Brake Calipers

Black LED Taillights

Sickspeed Supertone Blast Horns (These are crazy loud, supposed to be 143 dB)

Me and my friends and gf after a car wash =)
2011 Mustang - 2004 Vibe - 2011 Focus

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
your doing better than most that just sign up you figured out to put pics up. clean dd id keep it that way imo

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ballin!

Looks like a clean stereo install!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome: to CC

Clean start.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome: :hi:

Definitely a clean start. Any plans on suspension?

specter73

LIVIN' LOUD
Finally finished all my interior LED lighting.

Instrument cluster converted to blue

Dome Light converted to blue

Climate Control Converted to blue, and put some LED strips in the slot under the head unit, cut a piece of plexiglass to fit over it and had a sticker made to cover it

LED strips under the dash, also have one for the back seat but dont have a pic, all run off a switch i put over next to the fog light switch

Trunk Lighting, 2 LED strips plus replaced the stock bulb with a 13 SMD LED

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why the hell would you put a nice big yellow sign telling thieves what stereo components you have in the car?

I was a low life stereo thief in my teens and we loved guys like you that take the guess work out of it. What is even better is the ones that blast the stereo coming into their own neighborhood and right up to their house. Might as well draw arrows right to your car.

License plate lights are illegal as hell. Trust me been there as well in my youth. ANY blue lights on the outside are very bad.

Rest looks clean. Keep it that way, I can feel where this build is going and I am guessing that it won't stay that way...

specter73

LIVIN' LOUD
Dude where i live theres barely any crime plus ive got an expensive alarm system so im not all that worried about my stuff getting stolen, but i got that sticker quite a while back and im prolly gonna be swapping it for a smaller one. And im from canada and im pretty sure those lights arent illegal here, me and a couple of my buddies have them and weve never been pulled over for them. As for where my build is going im pretty much done with what im gonna do, ive put enough money into it as it is

specter73

LIVIN' LOUD
So I've decided against going back to school this year, so that means more money for car parts =)

I took off the decals with the intention of putting smaller ones, but when I saw how nice and clean she looked without them i decided to leave it as is =)

White LED bulbs for the reverse lights

Swapped the 8000K HIDs for 3000K, and added some for the fogs as well, for some reason the fogs are more white than yellow, but I still like it

swapped the plexiglass sticker

Using plasti-dip, i blacked out the outer portion of my grill for a "floating" effect (Theres a DIY for it here somewhere)

Painted the Honda emblems gold, and debadged the civic one. when i eventually repaint the car, im gonna get the holes in the trunk plugged and get an emblemless grill for a complete debadge

Current plans are sound system upgrades =)
Next pay I'm swapping the subs and amp for 2 Kicker CompVR (400W RMS apiece) in a ported Kicker box with a Kicker ZX750.1 amp (which actually puts out 900+W RMS), then getting some spacers to move the 6.5s to the front doors, and with some modding ill be putting Kicker KS693 6x9s for the rear, then adding a second amp to the equation =)

Once next spring rolls around, I'll be fixing the dent in my door and repainting the whole car, Im currently thinking of going with Sparkling Silver (WV2) from the R34 GTR

army4life

Army MOS: Combat Ninja
Dude where i live theres barely any crime plus ive got an expensive alarm system so im not all that worried about my stuff getting stolen, but i got that sticker quite a while back and im prolly gonna be swapping it for a smaller one. And im from canada and im pretty sure those lights arent illegal here, me and a couple of my buddies have them and weve never been pulled over for them. As for where my build is going im pretty much done with what im gonna do, ive put enough money into it as it is
It definitely looks cleaner sans the stickers. Tint and suspension and this thing will be baller.

specter73

LIVIN' LOUD
It definitely looks cleaner sans the stickers. Tint and suspension and this thing will be baller.
Ya, i look at it now and im like why did i ever put them on in the first place :P and tint is definately on my to do list, my gf's friends dad does it and he said if i wanted them done he'd do them for cheap, so ill prolly have em before too long =) as for suspension, id really love to drop her about an inch and with new shocks and sway bars, but im just really worried about winter, it can get pretty bad here plus most of the roads arent too great.

6thGenFtw

5+ Year Member
Welcome man nice sedan. Not really feeling those tail lights and 1-1.5in drop would be perfect

army4life

Army MOS: Combat Ninja
Ya, i look at it now and im like why did i ever put them on in the first place :P and tint is definately on my to do list, my gf's friends dad does it and he said if i wanted them done he'd do them for cheap, so ill prolly have em before too long =) as for suspension, id really love to drop her about an inch and with new shocks and sway bars, but im just really worried about winter, it can get pretty bad here plus most of the roads arent too great.
I definitely know what you mean about harsh winters and such...no sense in tearing up the undercarriage of your ride. Clean build though. Bet the tunes sound awesome!