nice choice on wheels looks good

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
u still got those si wheels? if so how much u want for em, im about a hour from atl

SlowTEC

Initiate brain dump in...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The exact seats I would like to put in my EM1. How hard was it to fit the bracket, or did you swap sliders?

As far as the amber inner tail lights. Was your whole trunk swapped? There should be a VIN sticker on the inside of it. I was debating swapping for a hole-less trunk, but want to have matching VINs.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
How much those seats run you? I really want new seats...

lightpost08

5+ Year Member
The exact seats I would like to put in my EM1. How hard was it to fit the bracket, or did you swap sliders?

hard to find the bracket? well thats a welder-a-way. had to cut off the brackets and re-weld them on steel bars...then weld that assembly to the chairs. ill put up pictures if you'd like.

As far as the amber inner tail lights. Was your whole trunk swapped? There should be a VIN sticker on the inside of it. I was debating swapping for a hole-less trunk, but want to have matching VINs.
yea, guessing the hold trunk was swapped, cause there are no holes on the trunk--and it has amber inner tails

How much those seats run you? I really want new seats...
300 bucks for the seats
75 bucks to get them welded
MINUS 80 bucks i sold my si seats with NO brackets.

= $295.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No s**t? That's it? Damn I'll have to find some now. Only problem I have with them is that they say "Si" on them.

I've never sat in 8th gen si seats. How are they? Obviously they have to be better than 6th gen seats....anything is better than 6th gen seats. But they hold you in the seat good in turns and stuff?

MunkyRealOne

Do work!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lookin good minus the rims. But that's just me. I put Si rims on every civic I've ever owned LoL. Did you ever change out the taillights on the trunk yet?

lightpost08

5+ Year Member
No s**t? That's it? Damn I'll have to find some now. Only problem I have with them is that they say "Si" on them.

I've never sat in 8th gen si seats. How are they? Obviously they have to be better than 6th gen seats....anything is better than 6th gen seats. But they hold you in the seat good in turns and stuff?
they are muchhhhh nicer than em1 seats, lol. and they hold i'd say 10x better than em1 seats. in comparison actually, the em1 seats dont hold at all. they are also more cushiony i'd say

Lookin good minus the rims. But that's just me. I put Si rims on every civic I've ever owned LoL. Did you ever change out the taillights on the trunk yet?
thanks...lol:( ill prolly end up trading em soon....and nahhh havent gotten to it yet, but i will, lol.