next meet?

Cha

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok well I dunno if you guys already started to plan for a next meet. But I thought I'd post a new thread about it... Gives me something to check on every so often while im typing away and turning into a zombie here at work.. So when is the next meet? Where? and who coming? any food? I really liked the Grapevine meet that we did some sometime back and too bad i didnt go to the last one. so anyway wassup yall? (with an oh soo texas twang) hahahaha

AqueousFila

Keeping it Tru'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
noooo the infamous y'all.... lol my friend from jersey thought that we would be cowboys and indians and saloons and s**t when he moved here... he was sadly mistaken... anyways, i dunno who plans this kinda ishk but get to planning!

CivicTemptress

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A meet would be good before it gets cold and stuff down here. maybe in sept or something. How close did you guys want to meet? If we do pick a date then i think it should be at grapevine like it was before. Everybody knows how to get there and its pretty easy to find.

gabezcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im down for a meet. I have a question what do people do in the weekends know in dallas? Is there any thing going on anywhere or has everyone just vanished. I remember like 2 years ago when racers where all over the place now you'r lucky if you see one ha.

CivicTemptress

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man movies,,or whatever or chill,,nothing really to do here,,i mean you can go to speed zone,movies,bowling (great) ect,,but other than that nothing really. and yea it is true you really gotta be driving to see an import driving around. maybe we can meet at like speedzone and race the go carts,,,hahaha,,that would be fun

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn gabezcivic- dude i havent seen you in here for a long ass time.

you know what, why dont we try to make up a meet spot so everyone can go out and hang out like every saturday night but if we're going to do this. We really need to spread the word and get people going. Im talking about really promoting this spot. Tell all your friends, family, neighbors, people in the street, everyone.

i remember back in the days everyone used to chill at 635 and mac arthur. That was the hot spot. So what do you guys think?

OnePointTurboSi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think dats a good idea, but damn, if yall peeps say lets make a meet in the future and u agree to be there...at
least show up.....dont say u goin to go and then punk out..........usually its only like one or two peeps that show up....

if we meetin up fo a meet, lets make this big and represent damn it.... 8)

CivicTemptress

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OnePointTurboSi said:
i think dats a good idea, but damn, if yall peeps say lets make a meet in the future and u agree to be there...at
least show up.....dont say u goin to go and then punk out..........usually its only like one or two peeps that show up....

if we meetin up fo a meet, lets make this big and represent damn it.... 8)

i agree :worthy:

gabezcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im down for meeting up on sat's yeah miggs iv'e been changing jobs and shyt haven't had any time to get on infact im at work right now. Don't have a computer at home anymore haha. But name the time,place and i'll be there. Last time i talked to you miggs was at the starbucks off macarthur. Nice talking to you again man. how are things going in the crusin scene?

gabezcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im tired of always going donw to northwest and seeing nothing but people f**king around really just trying to fight someone and shyt. Not that safe there anymore. Seen alot of people jumping people. Madness i say

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gabezcivic-yea i agree at northwest nothing but thugs ass foos wanting to start s**t. Ive been good, just trying to fix up the ride and trying to save up for a motor(kinda hard). As far as the cruising scene, there isnt much here in dallas but i want to get something started. We tried the lil cruise at upper greenville to lower greenville ave. thats was pretty coo, just need more imports there. Plus we need have a place where we always kick it. So when people pass by they will be like oh thats clubcivic 8)

so does everyone want a meet or a cookout/meet?

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Man, I'd be down for whatever if I just had enough notice to get time off.

gabezcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if anything is going down tonight cruise or whatever text message me at 469-471-7220 later.

CivicTemptress

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
don't know of anything going down tonight. its a pretty day for a cruise though. so i guess we will see.

Off the topic:
I've been on many forums where guys just give out there numbers like it ain't nothing,,,but i guess it's ok because your guys. i would never think of giving out the digits online. Sorry guys but it was just a thought i had about the digits thing.

gabezcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, but really what can anyone actually do? They really cant do anything just by having ur number maybe just annoy you but thats not that bad just don't answer to em.

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CivicTemptress said:
I've been on many forums where guys just give out there numbers like it ain't nothing,,,but i guess it's ok because your guys. i would never think of giving out the digits online. Sorry guys but it was just a thought i had about the digits thing.
well.....its different cuz if you posted it up, you would have leghumpers after you cuz you're a girl.

CivicTemptress

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MiGsB16 said:
well.....its different cuz if you posted it up, you would have leghumpers after you cuz you're a girl.

hahaha,,good point. but then again i haven't even posted the digits and i still got *leghumpers* after me. :stick: haha