Next time...I won't make stupid posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtfh4xx

1337 Gold Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You would have thought after FOUR raffles ending in 0 posters winning, y0parts would have set some guidelines right?
Next time set some damn guidelines.

And you all know what im talking about.

f**king 0 poster...

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hahahaha.. Here we again!

We said the samething, but I guess it's wrong to tell the sponsors what we think :what:

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
imo, if you don't like it... don't give any money to the site. If they don't want to give back to the people who actually post on the site then don't give them anything in return.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
imo, if you don't like it... don't give any money to the site. If they don't want to give back to the people who actually post on the site then don't give them anything in return.
Which is why I haven't bought anything from CC, or clicked on any banners

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would post in this thread, but I'm having trouble getting on the internet :oh:

wtfh4xx

1337 Gold Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
They LEAST they coudl f**kin do is RE-DRAW. OMFG NO WAI!

Why cant they just simply re draw someone who has like OVER 250 posts. I think thats fair.

And the kid who "won" it is real, im AIMing him right now. he said "I signed up so i coudl click the link in the giveaway thread and then never thought abotu it (clubcivic) again".

AKA (I signed up for free lewtz and won, now I might come post build pictures.)

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Guidelines...? f**k guidelines... hahahaha. Listen to this guy... guidelines........

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And the kid who "won" it is real, im AIMing him right now. he said "I signed up so i coudl click the link in the giveaway thread and then never thought abotu it (clubcivic) again".

AKA (I signed up for free lewtz and won, now I might come post build pictures.)
So he signed up way back on 2-28-07 to he could click the link that was posted 12-11-07? :???:

Status
Not open for further replies.