Nicholas Cage Losing It

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'll admit, I chuckled a few times. Didn't do much for me though.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LOL man, the guy that made the clip had too much time and was either a Cage hater or lover.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I think he is one of the better actors out there, but I didnt really recognize any of those movies.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think he is one of the worst actors out there but i don't hate him. he only got to were he is because of his uncle frances ford coppola its pays to know people.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Riiigggghhhttt....

His uncle won him the Oscar, Golden Globe, and quite a few other awards. What about the countless nominations, his uncle do that for him to? :lol:

I can understand your point when it comes to someone like Paris Hilton, but an actor like Cage that has held his own and won awards, the excuse of famous family doesn't hold.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
when i think of a good actors i think daniel day lewis or johnny dep maybe its just the crappy movies he decides to star in the only movie of his i can think of that was any good was adaptation.

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
when i think of a good actors i think daniel day lewis or johnny dep maybe its just the crappy movies he decides to star in the only movie of his i can think of that was any good was adaptation.
I think by far the best actors of our time are: Morgan Freeman, Johnny Depp, Will Smith, Brad Pitt, Edward Norton, and last but not least Christopher Walken.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think by far the best actors of our time are: Morgan Freeman, Johnny Depp, Will Smith, Brad Pitt, Edward Norton, and last but not least Christopher Walken.
there best rolls
Morgan Freeman= shawshank redemption
Johnny Depp =fear and loathing in las vegas
Will Smith=the pursuit of happiness
Brad Pit= interview with a vampire
Edward Nortan= fight club
Christopher Walken=the dead zone

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Cant forget Jim carry, heath ledger, Harrison ford, Sean Connery
Good lookin on Jim Carry and Heath Ledger, but the other two...I don't think so.

there best rolls
Morgan Freeman= shawshank redemption
Johnny Depp =fear and loathing in las vegas
Will Smith=the pursuit of happiness
Brad Pit= interview with a vampire
Edward Nortan= fight club
Christopher Walken=the dead zone
Idk man. I think they're good in every single movie that they appear in lol.