Night Photoshoot........56k maybe

dp_yz713

im slow
5+ Year Member
Hey guys what up. Just dropping by and I just wanted to show you guys some pics of my ride and a fellow 7thgencivic member. Let me know what yall think. Mines is the NHBP one, and well apparently his is the Inca Pearl one. lol Enjoy

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yours > his...but you need to drop it some more ;)

Not bad at all tho.....pretty clean

dp_yz713

im slow
5+ Year Member
i had it dropped 1.75, but had to take it off for college, but i got prokit coming in after christmas

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lookin good

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
totally, yours > his.

s0ltker

-Hardparking Gangsta-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
both look good, but I prefer urs.....keep up the good work

dp_yz713

im slow
5+ Year Member
Well since you guys commented on my car, I need another comment from yall. I am think about selling this one to get an 01 EX 5speed, Greddy EVO 2, CF VIS Invader hood, CF 18s, R34 kit. Or if I keep mines, I will get a Type B front lip, with bronze 5zigens. Let me know fellas.

dp_yz713

im slow
5+ Year Member
only thing the ex got going is the 5speed, over my auto. but the only way i would only sell mine to buy the other one if i break even or come out ahead buying the ssm one. i would take the kit off and put my kaminari kit on it too

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
both are really nice looking cars, I think yours looks a little bit better. :thumbs up

dp_yz713

im slow
5+ Year Member
falcon said:
*dislikes rear of both...
thanks for being honest, but its what comes with the kit. i would rather have a full bumber but its better than nothing

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not a really big fan of kits, but both of the coupes are nicely done man :thumbs up

dp_yz713

im slow
5+ Year Member
radarblips said:
Not a really big fan of kits, but both of the coupes are nicely done man :thumbs up
body kits, or lip kits?? i got the type b fornt lip coming in soon so i am maybe putting that on

ekshowciv

I'm in Japan Bitches!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jeeezus that blue on from 7thgen .com is awesome i want it. soo clean.