Night shots - Civic Coupe from Down Under

Alpine

5+ Year Member
Nothing fancy coz I ain't no pro photographer; just some standard night shots of da Coupe at a local shopping center carpark.

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im not to fond of the wheels...and auto..ehh.. besides the rims it looks completely stock..

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not bad man, its a start.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Would be A LOT better without those rims.

Riseagain97

I get lost in your eyes..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sweet i dint know the coupes were sold out side europe and the us guess i learn something new every day!!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sweet i dint know the coupes were sold out side europe and the us guess i learn something new every day!!
There were even coupes sold in Japan. Coupes are the least common of the "normal" Civic bodies though (coupe/hatch/sedan).

Sedans are most common, then hatches, then coupes, then the five door and Aerodeck.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good bro! rhd :thumbs up

There were even coupes sold in Japan. Coupes are the least common of the "normal" Civic bodies though (coupe/hatch/sedan).

Sedans are most common, then hatches, then coupes, then the five door and Aerodeck.
you are amazing :lol:

pyropunker25

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dont listen to the disser's i think it looks nice dude...im originally from england and miss the right side driver side cars...i find it weird to shift with my manual with my right hand...i did move here when i was 14 but still drove on a farm...but nice lookin car
-john

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh, I forgot to ask, what trim is this?

Riseagain97

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well the UK 4door used a diff platform they were based pretty much on the 1st gen honda domani along with the aero deck and the 5 door

Riseagain97

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they look like White LEDs i was tempted to do the same for my car cept i have a domani front end so they will be next to the headlight instead of in the housing