Nikon D60 Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I happen to have a very good package in EXCELLENT Like new condition. I even have all the boxes and everything. I have the body, the 18-55mm VR lens, the 55-200mm VR lens, a Nikon bag, booklet on photography from Nikon, 2 DVDs on photography specifically for Nikon DSLR's, an extra OEM Nikon EL-EL9 battery, the battery charger, the USB cord to computer, a Nikon bag, UV filters for both the lenses, a diffusion filter, a neutral density filter, all the Nikon lens caps front and rear, and an extra lens cap with attached string. It also has a Best Buy 4 year protection plan on it that covers one free body cleaning every year. It also covers accidental damage, meaning if you get it wet, drop it, or have it malfunction in really any way, Best Buy will fix it or give you a new camera (brand new D60)
I paid $1300+tax for all of it just last September. I'd be willing to sell the entire package for $850obo. That's cheaper than buying just the camera and 2 lenses new from Best Buy for $999.99. Let me know what you think.
I also have the ML-L3 infrared remote to trigger the camera remotely.

Here are pictures taken by me with this camera: http://rlinchangco.deviantart.com/

Looking for $860

Hatch94

DC2R
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bump for a great deal & an awesome camera!

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn Rich, you planning on picking up something else?

What would you sell the 55-200 lens for?

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I NEED a T1i.....lol
If I can't sell all my Nikon stuff at once then I'll just keep it I guess...But if you need one I can probably get one...

Status
Not open for further replies.