Status
Not open for further replies.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im sure itll sell fast. You really cant find them anywhere this season. I have a couple of friends looking for one locally, and theyve had no luch. G/L w/the sale! :thumbs up

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks. From what I was told, they wont be releasing anymore until the year is over. Theres just so damn many on ebay I'm about to just return the damn thing.

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks. From what I was told, they wont be releasing anymore until the year is over. Theres just so damn many on ebay I'm about to just return the damn thing.
Throw it on Craigslist and sell it locally. You would probably make at least $100 on it.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i walked into the local best buy last week on thursday at 9PM....not even looking for a Wii. and they had 20 or so on the shelf. no s**t.

took them 4 days to sell out of those 20.

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn thats crazy. Stores sold out here within 10 minutes. The toysrus I went to had 41 and there was like 50 people in line.

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i work at target and we had 91 for the ad on sunday...we give out tickets for them at 4am because people camp out. all 91 were gone 20 minutes after we opened the store. lol

anyways good luck with the sell! i wanna get one sometime, i just play my brothers for now

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

jdm97ek4

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my buddy got 2 of them 350 a pop ide kick the b***h out of she rejected a gift like that esp if you sat in the cold for hours.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the stores around here are stocked up with ps3's and wii's.... personally i wouldnt pay more than $200 for a used one

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I bought one this morning at Wal-Mart, $217 after tax with employee discount

Status
Not open for further replies.