Nippon Civic SiR EG 92 with ek9 vtec lips

Nippon

5+ Year Member
YEEEAAAH!!! Turkey!!

Sup man?!
I like your ride! But Lose your tails man!!
hi carfanatic, thanks not much..
yeah thank you man, yeah I will change to the oem ones..
greetings to NL =)

Carfanatic

5+ Year Member
hi carfanatic, thanks not much..
yeah thank you man, yeah I will change to the oem ones..
greetings to NL =)
Nice! You change to some EDM's or USDM's?
Thnx!

I love your country man! I come there every summer and 2 weeks in the winter for the last 10 years:cool:

aight man..nice to hear that..

I will change the tail lights to the oem ones soon but I really like red/white tails more but that one is pretty expensive in Istanbul...:(
Why not buying on Ebay. They only cost you 45 dollar + shipping :D

EDIT;
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Parts-Accessories_Car-Truck-Parts-Accessories__92-95-HONDA-CIVIC-3DR-DEPO-RED-CLEAR-TAIL-LIGHT-93-94_W0QQitemZ360124061017QQddnZPartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQadiZ2865QQddiZ2811QQadnZCarQ20Q26Q20TruckQ20PartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item360124061017&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A1171|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318#ebayphotohosting

Nippon

5+ Year Member
Nice! You change to some EDM's or USDM's?
Thnx!

I love your country man! I come there every summer and 2 weeks in the winter for the last 10 years:cool:

Why not buying on Ebay. They only cost you 45 dollar + shipping :D

EDIT;
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Parts-Accessories_Car-Truck-Parts-Accessories__92-95-HONDA-CIVIC-3DR-DEPO-RED-CLEAR-TAIL-LIGHT-93-94_W0QQitemZ360124061017QQddnZPartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQadiZ2865QQddiZ2811QQadnZCarQ20Q26Q20TruckQ20PartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item360124061017&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A1171|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318#ebayphotohosting

as I know, customs charging or locking the parts at time but I am not sure, do you think we can buy those without a problem?

just gimmie a call when you come over here, we'll roll around lol :>

Carfanatic

5+ Year Member
as I know, customs charging or locking the parts at time but I am not sure, do you think we can buy those without a problem?

just gimmie a call when you come over here, we'll roll around lol :>
should be no problem! ;)

ye sure! ill add you on msn ;)
i'll be in Marmaris this summer and maybe in side.
I can try to come over to Istanbul:cool:

EG Leo

5+ Year Member
Optionracing 11 cm coilover

How much for the coilovers? Shipped to 72756
Are they are all 4?:cool:

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good man minus the stickers

Nippon

5+ Year Member
How much for the coilovers? Shipped to 72756
Are they are all 4?:cool:

what do you mean bra? I am a little bit confused about your questions.. They've been shipped from California, I paid some good price to one of my mates in Istanbul for shipping and buying from ebay instead of me. I didn't order them on my own, so that I dunnow too much information about it but I guess it is not a big deal on ebay..

Nippon

5+ Year Member
should be no problem! ;)

ye sure! ill add you on msn ;)
i'll be in Marmaris this summer and maybe in side.
I can try to come over to Istanbul:cool:
if you've already arrived at my personal information, sure you can add, I will confirm for sure
Marmaris should be a great place for having sea, sand, sun; people're doin' the best tourism and hotel management down there... but I have never been to Marmaris, someday I would like to go there, dunnow when.. yeah man come up here, here is beautiful, everyhonda rolling all the time in summer here, and I am one of them.. =)

ej2rey

No Boost! No Life!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
- Ek9 vtec front and rare bumbers

- dohc vtec decals

Ek9 front and rare bumpers?
You do know ek9 is a 6th gen and you have a 5th gen. And neither your front nor rear bumper look like ek9 bumpers so am confused with that.

Also why would you put a dohc vtec sticker on your civic if its not vtec?

By the way u guys have any info how to setup vtec at d16a9 engine?
You can't. Its none vtec and can't be modified for vtec.

Nippon

5+ Year Member
- Ek9 vtec front and rare bumbers

- dohc vtec decals

Ek9 front and rare bumpers?
You do know ek9 is a 6th gen and you have a 5th gen. And neither your front nor rear bumper look like ek9 bumpers so am confused with that.

Also why would you put a dohc vtec sticker on your civic if its not vtec?

You can't. Its none vtec and can't be modified for vtec.

Have you ever driven d16a9? If not, you can't say it is vtec or not, can you? by the way, I know it is not a vtec, but the engine works like dohc vtec b16a2, that's why I put those vtec decals everyfckn where, alright now? got it? better? =)

and other thing you've asked me about, ek9 bumbers... I've just wanted to drive a different eg 5th generation style and I've never thought when I put ek9 bumpers, it'd look like ek9 heheheh cuz... forever eglove!

thanks for your great time buddy, all best for you

ej2rey

No Boost! No Life!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Have you ever driven d16a9? If not, you can't say it is vtec or not, can you? by the way, I know it is not a vtec, but the engine works like dohc vtec b16a2, that's why I put those vtec decals everyfckn where, alright now? got it? better? =)

and other thing you've asked me about, ek9 bumbers... I've just wanted to drive a different eg 5th generation style and I've never thought when I put ek9 bumpers, it'd look like ek9 heheheh cuz... forever eglove!

thanks for your great time buddy, all best for you
I don't have to drive a car with a "d16a9" to know about it.

] D16A9

(Same as D16A8 but without a catalytic converter)

Found in:

1988-1991 Concerto (UK/Europe)
1988-1991 CRX 1.6i-16(UK/Europe/South Africa)
1988-1991 Civic 1.6i-16(UK/Europe/South Africa)
1989-1992 Rover 216/416 GTi (UK/Europe)
1992-1995 Civic Si (Peruvian version)

Displacement*: 1,590*cc (97*cu*in)
Bore and Stroke*: 75*mm*×*90*mm (3.0*in*×*3.5*in)
Compression*: 9.5:1
Power*: 130 hp (96.9 kW, 132 ps) @ 6.800 rpm
Torque*: 108 ft·lbf (14.9 kg/m, 146 Nm) @ 5900 rpm
Valvetrain*: DOHC (4 valves per cylinder)
Redline: 7200 rpm
Limit: 7500 rpm
Fuel Control*: OBD-0 MPFI (92-95 OBD-1)
ECU Code: PM7 (92-95 P29)
GearBox*: L3 Cable type (92- 95 S20)

No VTEC there so I would like to know how it works like a b16a2?
I also know d16a6,a8,a9 are like the dohc zc which are not compatible for vtec. Reason why I said you can't modify for vtec.

Either way man I never said your hatch looked bad. Just the things you listed didn't make lots of sense to me that's all.

kyle97charlie

68% right 100% of th time
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your car doesn't have a vtec engine in it. lol. so the dohc vtec sticker is false advertisment... would this be on purpose?? "things aren't always what they seem, young grass hopper"

Nippon

5+ Year Member
your car doesn't have a vtec engine in it. lol. so the dohc vtec sticker is false advertisment... would this be on purpose?? "things aren't always what they seem, young grass hopper"
yeah things arent always what they seem so let you come down and check my car better after you talk to me "young blow off".