Nitrous kit installed....

Paul2281

Stuart Racing
Well I bought this kit on ebay....2 nitrous solenoids with a press. reg. and a press. line going to the fuel reg. and to the intake manifold....Plus the dry nitrous line going to CAI......Tried it initially with a 26 jet(25hp) to see if all was ok.....Tried it out,plugs looked ok, with about 4 degree`s out to be safe.....I got the 36 jet in there now and will try it out tomorrow....

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul2281

Stuart Racing

Tried to down load a few pic.`s copy and paste but no go????

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul2281

Stuart Racing
Make sure you dont blow the motor lol, that is the only reason why id never run nitrous haha
Thanks for the warning.....Not a newbie with the juice just new with it on a car.....
I had nitrous on a kawasaki car tire drag bike that ran in the mid 7.`s at 175 mph.....
I just have to take it slow in these cars untill I have something I can work with....
I just ordered a B&M pressure reg.and a gauge ...Might switch to a wet kit soon....

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
Ok yeah nitrous is not something im smart with lol

To get pics download on photobucket and paste the IMG code in youre response

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you ever decide to sell your kit, let me know...

do you race at Bithlo?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice set up. with a honda though i would recommend switching to a wet and getting some sort of engine management. The system can be tuned and can be activated within the management system. no worries of faulty switches then

Paul2281

Stuart Racing
nice set up. with a honda though i would recommend switching to a wet and getting some sort of engine management. The system can be tuned and can be activated within the management system. no worries of faulty switches then
Yes I totally agree on the wet kit...Never liked dry kits much....
I found an adapter that will let me tap off the fuel filter to get my fuel.....I did get my ECU massaged....But do like the idea of a management system too.....

Paul2281

Stuart Racing

Pic. of my work in progress....
My son has a 2door with a B20 and GRS trans. and I am trying to keep up with his car.....Thats why the juice went on...lol....

Paul2281

Stuart Racing
I just got done installing an adj. fuel pressure regulator and turned it up to 40 psi....I also bought a fuel press. gauge that goes on the fuel filter fittings but couldn`t get it to seal up good enough to keep it on there....Leaks around the bottom of the head of the adapter bolt even with a new crush washer...I tried a few different ones but still leaks....But got to at least set the regulator.....I`ll get some pic.`s tomorrow.....