no power.. no clue.. noone has any idea.. please help

jessye08

alright.. i just changed head gasket... along with new radiator set of spark plugs, timing was off so bad that fouled that set out and got a new set along with fuel filter... got timing right or to what we think is right after 2 weeks of sitting in the yard she turns over and runs and after tonight we got her to idle without dying... now she has no power she doesnt wanna go and to get her to move just a little bit you have to rev real high and dumb the clutch.. not sure if its a fuel problem cuz she gets fuel to the fuel rail but after that no clue.. havent checked the injectors if they are clogged up or whatever... shes driving me and my fiance crazy cuz noone knows what is wrong not even his instructors (auto tech) could it be something with the tranny.. or fuel pump.. you can hear it kick on when you turn it on so i dont figure its that but not sure.... any ideas?

shes a stock 94 hatch sohc.. pretty positive shes a d15b8.. only has 160k miles

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Timing is off. Check the belt, it's probably off by a tooth or more.

jessye08

thanks.. lol im driving my fiance nuts also cuz i love my hatch and just want her runnin lol and i keep buggin him lol... we thought we had got it right for the most part and was something else cuz she finnaly idled and stayed on without dying.. but in another persons thread there was a diagram and we are still off.. lol