No Regrets Here.

BlingStawk

I Believe in The Fast.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well..... December 1st , 2006 i was rear-ended at a stop sign at 35mph. The Damages totaled my car and today December 18, 2006 i am the PROUD owner of a 2003 GTI VR6. I Couldnt be happier with my decision.

Kills.
_______
02 RSX - Dig
06 RSX-S - 40mph roll
06 G35 Coupe - 40mph roll
04 Stang GT - Dig

Now for some pics.

She was always good to me.

But shes a dirty little devil whos good to me.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn, that blows. I like those GTis in darker colors and lower... but besides that, nice. i bet it'd look a lot better with a couple exterior mods.

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^no kidding^^^

when i had my old integra at the track with an intake and a fartcan, i pulled a VR6 GTI TWICE! one run after the other, that was when i ran my 15.9. i pulled them good too, plus that car was stock. . so.. . yeah for 180something HP that car sucks on the drag strip. .

BlingStawk

I Believe in The Fast.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well.....I loved my civic and she wouldnt be what she was if it wasent for CC. I had to move on from it tho and get the GTI. It has 10x the amount of creature comforts. 3 Warrenties. Certified! VR6 overrated? 200hp 195lbs? my civic never ever put me in my seat like the VR6 does. im stopping there because iv yet to let the fast race anyone =P. But anyway.....iv been out of the loop of CC for awhile. Is anfrey still around? im sure he'd be sad to hear/see this.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Congrats man :thumbs up
The Gti certainly is more comfortable and performs better than the civic.

Shea

bored
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not bad but warrenties have there limits unfortunately

BlingStawk

I Believe in The Fast.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shea said:
not bad but warrenties have there limits unfortunately

yeah i dont plan on doing any modding till its paid. Its just perfect as is.

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
. . VR6 overrated? 200hp 195lbs? . .

yup. . . . . my friend raced this one 6spd VR6 agianst his 5spd 1.8T (stock) the 1.8T handed it to him once or twice. close but no cigar for the VR6. . but enjoy what you got man, it's nice, new, and let's not forget, it needs to be boosted ;)

BlingStawk

I Believe in The Fast.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Slept-n said:
. . VR6 overrated? 200hp 195lbs? . .

yup. . . . . my friend raced this one 6spd VR6 agianst his 5spd 1.8T (stock) the 1.8T handed it to him once or twice. close but no cigar for the VR6. . but enjoy what you got man, it's nice, new, and let's not forget, it needs to be boosted ;)

Well i dont see the overrated part still ..... it fits me quite nicely :P It's yet to see a saturday night. ill let you know what i run into and ill keep an eye out for any Si's or 1.8T's out there.

#1FG

Rev Limiter= Fun Limiter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im sorry to hear what happened to your civic but im glad to hear it ended well for you.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my co-worker has a VR6 GTi. It's nice.

He raced me once and I owned him hard. VW's are comfy but heavy.

still an upgrade over a normal civic.

BlingStawk

I Believe in The Fast.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah. lets just stop talking about the performance of the VR6 for now. I drive the car and its got tons of power. ill list the kills i get in my 1st post. Anyways.... i got my insurance on it today and it only went up $4 from my civic. f**king sweet. Everyone having a good xmas eve?