NOFX Presents: Freshly Detailed EJ6

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
not bad, next time make the pictures big so we dont have click each one individually

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks sick. what it look like before?

btw the sway bar doesnt look like its got the endlinks

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Looks like you did a nice job on the detail, what kind of motor does he have?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
No, but my boyfriend's car was. This is my boyfriend's car.

I drive a coupe.
ahh yes sorry i always get that mixed up. i knew i saw it in there. tell him congrats oh an nice job on the detail.

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
very nice and clean....so did that steering wheel just fit rite up?....no modifications ?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
watisjdm said:
very nice and clean....so did that steering wheel just fit rite up?....no modifications ?
Yes, no modification needed.

Btw, he says thanks for all the compliments. =)

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Yes, no modification needed.

Btw, he says thanks for all the compliments. =)
ummm i need 2 find me one like that then...even tho i got the s2k wheel but no airbad :(

thanks

henkz0r

Unobtanium Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice work there. Now I love Del Sol seats, but I would have definitely held out for a different cloth pattern. That pattern is just way too 'busy' for me. But besides, who the f**k can see em when he has you riding shotgun anyways, huh? :cool:

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that sucker is shiney!

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The roof console looks good. Which car is it out of? I was wanting to do the roof console, but couldnt picture what it would look like at all.. Looks pretty good :thumbup:

Btw, the seats look pretty good, im not a huge fan, but it looks pretty good nontheless ;)

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
watisjdm said:
ummm i need 2 find me one like that then...even tho i got the s2k wheel but no airbad :(

thanks
You can use the EP3 airbag, Insight airbag or S2000 airbag. The S2000 airbag can work in our cars. The AP1 has single stage and the AP2 has dual stage. You'll want the AP1. There's a how-to on H-T.
henkz0r said:
Nice work there. Now I love Del Sol seats, but I would have definitely held out for a different cloth pattern. That pattern is just way too 'busy' for me. But besides, who the f**k can see em when he has you riding shotgun anyways, huh? :cool:
They really just look black in person. I mean, if you sit on one and look for the threads you can see five individual threads of different color in some of the stripes. But it's only one thread apiece. The other del Sol patterns look like balls imo. They usually have a colored stripe down the middle that matches the car they came out of.
Rand0m said:
that sucker is shiney!
Thanks. :cool: We'll be working on them both some more too before we go to a meet that's coming up. Right now he has a nice layer of Meguiar's sealant on, but we'll be adding a coat of NXT Wax too.
Sundown said:
The roof console looks good. Which car is it out of? I was wanting to do the roof console, but couldnt picture what it would look like at all.. Looks pretty good :thumbup:

Btw, the seats look pretty good, im not a huge fan, but it looks pretty good nontheless ;)
It's not out of a certain model. It's the Honda Access roof console. They're designed to fit 3G Integras and 6G Civics.

henkz0r

Unobtanium Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
They really just look black in person. I mean, if you sit on one and look for the threads you can see five individual threads of different color in some of the stripes. But it's only one thread apiece. The other del Sol patterns look like balls imo. They usually have a colored stripe down the middle that matches the car they came out of.
Which makes it odd -- I pulled mine with grey stripes out of a red del sol. Now I've seen red del sols with red striped seats... but iunno. Maybe they swapped out the factory seats for some grey ones they found. :what:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
henkz0r said:
Which makes it odd -- I pulled mine with grey stripes out of a red del sol. Now I've seen red del sols with red striped seats... but iunno. Maybe they swapped out the factory seats for some grey ones they found. :what:
I think it also depends on the year or trim.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Checking on it in the EPC it looks like these seats came out of a '93-'95 Si or VTEC (we were told they were from a VTEC). The car was probably black, white or red too, judging on this chart.

1993 del Sol S
Graphite Black/Excel

1993 del Sol Si
Graphite Blk/Spectrum

1994 del Sol S
Graphite Black/Excel

1994 del Sol Si
Graphite Blk/Spectrum

1994 del Sol VTEC
Graphite Blk/Spectrum

1995 del Sol S
Graphite Black/Excel

1995 del Sol Si
Graphite Blk/Spectrum

1995 del Sol VTEC ABS
Graphite Blk/Spectrum

1996 del Sol S
Graphite Black

1996 del Sol Si
Graphite Black

1996 del Sol VTEC ABS
Graphite Black

1997 del Sol S
Graphite Black

1997 del Sol Si
Graphite Black

1997 del Sol VTEC ABS
Graphite Black

Body painted color and seat color (1993~1995)
Code:
HONDA	BODY PAINTED COLOR		SEAT COLOR
CODE					Si - Si (ABS) - V-TEC					
----------------------------------------------------------------
BG33P	Paradise blue green pearl	2TN216
B62P	Captiva blue pearl		2TN135
GY15P	Samba green pearl		2TN133
G71P	Lousanne green pearl		2TN307