noise while turning

turtleej

fixxxeddd

brake dust cover (i belive that is what its called goes on the back side of the rotor) it was rubbin on the rotor.

Autoteck21

Si/Sir
Sounds like you may have inner knuckle going bad on your cv-axle('s)
Is your ride lowered?

turtleej

yet it is lowered bro..
i was thinking it might be also my cv joint cause i remember having something similar on my gser and it was that...
f**k it ama have to ride it out for a month or so lol pay check aint coming soon..
o well i checked all the bushings last night for any rip but no rip and no grease leaking out .

Javier.San1993

Agreed with auto. Go get it fixed now before it gets worn down even further. Mine got to the point that my car would shake when turning, very scary and not safe at all.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

turtleej

Agreed with auto. Go get it fixed now before it gets worn down even further. Mine got to the point that my car would shake when turning, very scary and not safe at all.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
thanks for looking out bro

ama have to wait tho my cousin past away and all my savings went to that ,,,so am broke for atleast one month...
i drive like a grandma wish me luck..if not AAA am calling ur asses. (i used to work for them LMAO)

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If it just started you should be ok for a while. It will progressively get worse though.

RonJ

Banned
Have you checked whether the wheel splash guard is bent and rubbing on the brake rotor? This is an extremely common cause of metal-on-metal noise when turning.