NON-Fart can muffler for a 2000EX?

thyzie

5+ Year Member
what about the Vibrant flat black street power muffler i heard its a good muffler and modified magazine is usein it on there project k20 integra it seem to be a good choose

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Vibrant is also good if you're turbo,if not it sound like ass and is loud.

99civicVTEC

5+ Year Member
Flowmaster 60 series with the flowmaster glasspack. I think it sounds amazing. But just my 2 cents

tiresmokindad

5+ Year Member
Re: 6th Generation Honda Civic (1996-2000) > NON-Fart can muffler for a 2000EX? Repl

I have a 2000ex, coupe, 5spd, short ram intake and now im lookin at buying an exhaust for some more power. I dont want anything close to a fart can or loud, i want it to look good but sound pretty stock and not ricer-ish. deep is fine, just not loud and obnoxious. what's a good option? cost doesnt matter, just quality and power. thanks=)
I think you can choose flowmaster because of its deeper sound but if you really want the silent type of exhaust you can choose magnaflows. ;)

dannypakk

i'm selling my mugen twin loop axle back. quiet, deep tone, very nice looking, very rare exhaust. check it out. put this baby on and you will have no problem. i'm in the market place

RJNTUNE

My suggestion is go for an newer civic Si muffler. i have an 2008 on my car, reason for this is on the larger fart cannons you actually lose power from most because loss of back pressure. plus its easier to install this muffler, and the sound is very low with some hp gain.